Seller Feedback i wanna buy a Lextreme engine.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
thanks, i appreciate it. can you have him email me his contact info

[email protected]

im glad hes around,
i need those hard to find parts.

makes me think i should buy some spare parts from the lextreme store,
you never know in this economy. Better to have them and not need them...

Sorry Gents,

I have been so busy with family and kids along with my other job. yes I am instill around and yes my phone is out of order. So calling me wont work. And yes i have been delay on some parts.

In a nutshell, I am still around but kids and family taking alot of my time and I am trying to balance everything. Email is the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks for the wake up call.

Something people need to remember is most of us only get one shot at having kids.

We need to enjoy and nourish them at every opportunity.

Lextreme is a "sideline" for David and he puts in more work on this Site and for aftermarket 1UZ lover's than anyone I can think of.

Hi New to this site, I tried to also try to e-mail to ask a few question and no reply. I fully understand family should alway come first and glad that why and the site is not shouting down. I am looking to purchase a few parts from the web site but looking for a good shop to install the parts eg: Pistons, Rods, Valves, Cams, turbos, Alum Radiator, intercooler, etc: and convert to a 6 speed any recommindations? I am willing to drive from Buffalo Niagara towards Florida so anywhere in between to get a good shop.

I get 10-20 emails a day from people asking tech questions. I was answering them before and I really got overwhelmed and decided to ignore them. It is just too many, too much and similar questions all the time. Best way is to email me just for products not tech. Even with product emails, i am still little behind replying... sorry, just too busy in life and trying to make time for everything.

wow zuffen, lextreme, i haven't been on the boards in a min, nice to know you guys r still kicking. i think its about time i picked up another sc400. damn gas prices have me pushing a 2.0

To V8Goodness, PM me with what you are looking to have done. I am in Rochester NY so not that far from you (I actually have relatives in Toronto). I don't have a "business" but I have been known to do swaps and builds for people. I will also hopefully be gaining access to my new garage shop in the next month or two that is a 40 x 110 foot ex truck repair shop. Its possible that we could work something out.