Ignition Advance Curve

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

techo

MadPhil, get in touch with me as I am the Australian Distributor for the Electromotive Products and can help you set the timing curve on the Lexus V8. At the same time you can help me with a 4bbl manifold for the Lexus that i hear are in production in NZ.

I can send you a file I am about to use as a start map in my supercharged boat. You will need to download the Autronic SMC Manual tune software to view it though off Ray halls website www.autronic.com.au .No guarantees on its accuracy, but should give you some idea. the off boost timing figures i have used for some time, however all the fuel and figures in the 'boost' sections of the maps are yet to be tried.
Please note, the Autronic dosen't read the correct timing. It is inncorrect by several degrees. I can't remember how much. You should be able to shape your curve off it though.

Hi Guys,

quadcam boat, that would be awesome if you could send me the file. My email address is [email protected] it will help out heaps.

techo, I'll send you a private message, otherwise you you want to send me your email address to [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

My first race meeting is this coming saturday and if I could set the timing better by then it would be great.

Thanks again
-Phil