Idle air control motor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

FALCONBOB

Trying to find an idle air control motor/valve for a 1990 Lexus LS 400 and they just don't seem to exist. Anyone have any advice to give on where I could find one? Ebay and Amazon have them listed but they are company's overseas and I don't trust sending out my money to them. Besides that it would take a month or more to get one and even at that they are "remanufactured" which could mean just about anything. Hope someone can help - Thanks - [email protected]

Have you tried dismantling and overhauling your one?

I'm sure there's a tutorial on that somewhere. I think it may be the Australian Soarer Forum.

Perhaps Mr google can help?

Good idea. I'll look but I don't exactly want to get that deep in it. Because we are a repair shop if I sell it to the customer and they agree to it and I then I attempt to rebuild it and it doesn't work then I'm married to it. I'd much rather buy one outright from someone who has the experience doing it or find one new.

You could take off iac and clean it with throttle body cleaner but dont get on the little motor. Also clean the throttle body and mass air flow. If these fail. It might be a fuel regulator. Does anything come ip on scan tool ?

Be VERY careful about cleaning the MAF?AFM as they are easily damaged and they are getting hard to find.

Do a LOT of research before you try cleaning it.

You could take off iac and clean it with throttle body cleaner but dont get on the little motor. Also clean the throttle body and mass air flow. If these fail. It might be a fuel regulator. Does anything come ip on scan tool ?
momix
indigocard.xyz