I need some one to measure a flywheel

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

turboteener

Anyone out there have a manual flywheel laying around? Could you please measure it for me.

I need dimensions on the friction surface, ID and OD, diameter of input shaft and pilot bearing surface on the input shaft, and flywheel thickness.

ANyone have one for sale?

Anyone have pics?

mycarhasposessedme said:
As far as I know it matches the V6 & 3L Turbo Deisel, I'll attach a pic of the flywheel with measurements. Also 2jzge, 7mge and 3sgte also have the same pressure plate bolt set out with similar height and the same clutch plate size and spline (21) which suits W series and R series G/boxes as in W58, R154, R150-151.
attachment.php

This was posted by mycarhasposessedme on the thread for my 1UZ swap into my 4Runner. It might help you.

Thanks for the info. Here is my problem. The Motor I have has a flexplate. Thus allowing me to run the stock starter. My tranny however uses a very small 215 clutch and flywheel setup. What I need to do is attach the stock Porsche flywheel/friction area to a lexus flywheel/flexplate. Does this mean I can take a regular Toyota flywheel and start with it.

Based on the one in the picture how does the starter engage?

Mid Mount 1uz

Hi Turboteener, Took these of my mid mount with a Audi 016 box maybe it will help, some pics came out larger than planned, see posts below can only post 1 or 2 at a time. here goes.
Regards
Lambo

1uzfe mid mount1

Hi Turboteener, Took these of my mid mount with a Audi 016 box maybe it will help, some pics came out larger than planned, see posts below can only post 1 or 2 at a time.
Regards
Lambo

mid mount 1uz2

Hi Turboteener, Took these of my mid mount with a Audi 016 box maybe it will help, some pics came out larger than planned, see posts below can only post 1 or 2 at a time.
Regards
Lambo

mid mount 1uz 3

Regards
Lambo

mid mount 1uz 4

Regards
Lambo

Hi Lambo,

Very nice setup, I too wanted to have the exact same setup as your. Where did you get the adapter plate for the audi from? Thanks
Fred

Yeah that adapter for the trans is ideal. I'm going to talk to a local machinist and have him make me one to put my 1UZ together with my Toyota W series tranny. I'm drooling over that adapter... I can't wait to get one made. I'm definitely taking your pictures in to show him what I expect!!