I am trading my 94 v6 stang for a 1994 sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You can get off the shelf superchargers in Australia that will bolt on and run fine.

We have all sorts of bellhousing swaps available allowing you to fit different transmissions plus headers and shift kits.

Any of these can be ordered and shipped to you.

Hopefully in the next few weeks/months quality cams will be available and new pistons are in the pipeline as well.

Quite a few different manifolds have been created/developed as well.

I was talking about like bolt on pullies exhaust cold air kits which I see you have to make yourself? nos? as far as the v6 mustang there are too many parts for them , I dont like the v6 sound no matter how much power it has , lol
vortech powerdyne and procharger make bolton superchargers for the v6 mustang there are even companies like supersixmotorsports.com that have bolt on ready ported heads , cams, roller rockers , exhaust companies like mac and flowmaster have bolt on kits for exhaust , there are even bolt on parts like throttle bodies mass air meters fuel pumps sheet metal intakes , the list is huge , there are almost as many mods for the v6 stang as a gt , but you will not sound good nor be as fast.... the fastest v6 stang has gone 11.5 at 124 with some big turbo.... maybe I should keep it....lol the reason I want the lexus is it rides confrontable sounds bad ass looks bad ass and is nicer than my 94 stang and is only 8 grand for a v8 rear drive luxury car......thanks for the responses...

here is a pic of my stang with a little snow....lol
it looks fast but it only runs low 17's....lol
bone stock 186,000 miles , another question is the lexus I am getting has about 15,000 less miles than this car , will it ride better ?
ps the wheel pattern on my stang is the same as the lexus and a nissan 350 z and 300 zx 5X 114.3 mm....