Headers/Extractors in New Zealand

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have a set of 1uz headers in the workshop at the moment. I beleive they were meant to be for a soarer. I know that they don't fit a hilux - customer supplied them. Do you want me to check for soarer fitment? cheers

Hey Gloverman

While I am chatting to you....
Have you got a transmission that is surplus to your requirements at present????

I have finally got around to rebuilding my V8...new rings and bearings, etc and auto is getting a bit tired (260,000 Km's ) so cheaper to replace trans than rebuild??

Regards,
Graham

Which trans do you want as I think that I only have the later ones left on the floor- 1994 to 1998 which have different plugs. I have sold about 8 trans in the last month that I had piled up. We don't usually use them and they are surplus to requirements. If you aren't in a hurry there are two in soarers which I am wreaking - cheers

Hello Graham - was tiding up annd found another earlly trans I didn't know was there - I sell them for $100 without a bellhousing . I asked the header supplier and they will fit a soarer iif the collector is modified. Cheers

Better come down and see you I guess

Sounds a fair price....considering no one wants them...I am happy with that.
Mine is a 91 soarer......will get some numbers off it.
re the headers...are they new??? what size primarys?? Are they 4 into 1 or 4 into 2 into 1 ?? and what $$$

Regards,
Graham