FYI V12 1gzfe avail in oz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozvenom

Hi guys just thought i would let you know if anyone is interested in buying a 1gzfe . I have no interest in the business . but asian auto spares in slacks creek brisbane has 2 v12 engines for sale . I know they are hard to get i want to buy 1 but dont have the funds right now.
So if you been looking for one now is your chance .
If you buy one i will be jealous .

Oz

Yep Thats thats one of them.

Hi guys yes they have listed i of them on ebay.
man i would love to buy one or both then put them side by side and call it a w24 10 ltr oh yes now i am really thinking what car i could build to put that in.

Interested in cobbers blower looks like a harrop112 i have just put one on my f100 with a 1uz makes 8psi and sounds great. I digress the v12 have no accessories but look to be in pretty good condition.

oz.

doh!!

If i had have read the line above the pic i would have seen what it is the newer more efficient type blower.
looks great coming over for the nationals in a few weeks??

my cobra engine bay is not as neat as yours but then it is a race car and bling dont makem any faster.

oz.

Hi Scott,

No I cant make it to the nationals this year, maybe next year with a bit of luck. Very happy with the TVS 1900 just about to up the boost and add water meth injection.

A TVS 2300 on the V12 would be the way to go. Plenty of aftermarket ecu's will run the V12 too.

v12 $5,000
TVS 2300 $2,700
Custom manifold $2,000
Flywheel & twin plate clutch $2,500
Adaptronic 1280s ecu $2,000

Soon adds up without the other bits and pieces that go with a custom install.

Just boost the hell out of a 1UZ and have some fun.