Fun in My Celsior (LS400)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Scott G

okay i was 19, (am now 20)
i was told by a mate that i work with that my car has a speed cut?....
well i havent found it yet.
i had the car 3 weeks before i decided to test this thoery.
off the gauge past 180kms and the needle kept on climbing.
it got there and lot faster than my old R31 skyline.
and sat up there a lot better 2.
the air bag suspension got a lil bouncy when i flew across a few bumpsin the road. of course this was in the country at 3am on a long piece of road.
only to find out not long after that the guy i brought the car from changed the wheels beforehand and had mag wheels being held on by stock wheel nuts. to make matters worse the front right wheel only had 3 nuts holding it on.

Scott G said:
okay i was 19, (am now 20)
i was told by a mate that i work with that my car has a speed cut?....
well i havent found it yet.
i had the car 3 weeks before i decided to test this thoery.
off the gauge past 180kms and the needle kept on climbing.
it got there and lot faster than my old R31 skyline.
and sat up there a lot better 2.
the air bag suspension got a lil bouncy when i flew across a few bumpsin the road. of course this was in the country at 3am on a long piece of road.
only to find out not long after that the guy i brought the car from changed the wheels beforehand and had mag wheels being held on by stock wheel nuts. to make matters worse the front right wheel only had 3 nuts holding it on.
yeah surely you would want to make sure the car was safe before going extremely fast. i thought i came across a thread that people in the USA had done 150 mph which is like 240kmh not sure if the speedo reads that high and i won't be testing any car at that speed, unless on a racetrack(doubt any are long enough to get that speed) with a roll cage, harness and helmet.
yes mine seems as quick from 100kmh as my XR6 i had so thats fast enough. i'd like to go to NT to test on an open speed limit but thats unlikely as a guess i think it would go over the 200km/h thats on the falcon guage

must admit its something i cant ever see myself doing again,
where i am here theres nothing for at least 2km either side of the road.
it freaked me out wen i saw that the car had 3 nuts holding on one wheel.
now with the amount of cameras n stuff on the road you cant do it.
even in the remote country areas.
high speed is one of those things you do once and never again.
now i have done it my once, i aint neva gona have the balls to do it again...lol

I drove my 95 ls400 on a nice country road and @ 135mph the overdrive kicked in and i went from 135 to 155 in what seemed like 3 seconds... very very very fast cars!!! Speed = FUN!