Fuel pump relays

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big

As title says..is this the most easiest/simplest way to wire up and run a fuel pump along with the resistor..I have one of those at 0.75 ohms..?(sideshow has mentioned this many times..)mainly why i'm asking is that I'm not sure i can aford a fuel pump ecu to run it..and i have about 3 relays floating around here..seeing as i think my intank pump will be here tomorrow i'd like to get it running if i can in the next day or so..then i'd be gettin real excited..lol still have to wire up the dash yet..haha:fing02:

cheers Keri

soarer has fpump ecu

just do what i said

lpg tahcometric relay i sell for 35 bucks

this primes pump relay any normal relay for 2 seconds when ign turns on

then it turns off

then it will only turn on relay when there is an rpm from the ig- wire which comes from igniter

so for 40 bucks u can run a tacho relay triggering a normal bosch relay which powers the fuel pump

alot fo race cars run these for safety

instead of the tight asses and dodgey brothers who run fpump off ignition

any toyota that has fuel pump ecu i run these

and any car that gets modified i never ever run the 2 speed fuel pmp

incase they do more mods and they need the more voltage to the pump

ive used these on over 100 cars and never had a prob

soarer has fpump ecu

just do what i said

lpg tahcometric relay i sell for 35 bucks

this primes pump relay any normal relay for 2 seconds when ign turns on

then it turns off

then it will only turn on relay when there is an rpm from the ig- wire which comes from igniter

so for 40 bucks u can run a tacho relay triggering a normal bosch relay which powers the fuel pump

alot fo race cars run these for safety

instead of the tight asses and dodgey brothers who run fpump off ignition

any toyota that has fuel pump ecu i run these

and any car that gets modified i never ever run the 2 speed fuel pmp

incase they do more mods and they need the more voltage to the pump

ive used these on over 100 cars and never had a prob
Thansk sideshow..gloverman is sending me the fuel pump ecu etc so i should be able to use that more effectively or at least as factory had intended it to be..if i have any probs i'll be trying to get one of those relays but i did try some what a couple days ago and by the puzzled look on everyones face I'm guessing they haven't heard of it..LOL go figure..this is the 21st century right..?i'll keep ya posted..thanks for the advice..Cheers Keri