Belt and tensioner kit in the UK?

PARTS FOR SALE: Limited availability on 1UZFE EGR Delete Kits, Torque Converters and Supercharger Fish Brackets. No turbo kits. Email for info: [email protected]

Arctic Wolf

I can't be the first person to realise how difficult it is to find a belt, tensioner, and water pump kit for a 1UZ in the UK? Outside of Lexus dealerships.

Where do all you Brits get them from? Do you order from abroad? If so where?

Any help appreciated.

prackers

I bought my timing belt/tensioner/water pump kit from the states, if you use a supplier that includes "Customs services and international tracking" you know the exact cost before ordering and there are no delays through customs. Although the delivery date is often quoted as 3 weeks, I have never waited more than 10 days and often it is within a week.

Arctic Wolf

Cheers guys I appreciate the help. I have since found out that Total Motor Factors sell the kit. But no other motor factors do. And even TMF list the water pump as obsolete.

I've noticed a kit from Oz includes a "seal kit." That's a crank shaft seal I'm guessing, but what else would it be? Should I be looking to do any seals too before the installation of the engine?