Apex SAFC or SAFC II

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nazty97

Has anyone here installed and dyno tuned either the SAFC or SAFC II on any 1UZFE Lexus?? If so, could you post your dyno sheet ( if ya have it ).

If SAFC to be use, this unit is a must for street dyno/tune Wide Band O2 Meter This monitor will tell you what your Air/Fuel ratio is and u can tune it to your spec. Dyno tune will be too expensive and its not for real street applications. Dyno tune is a static enviroment but street tune is a dynamic tune specifically for the street. With the meter you can around with the APEXI all day long and get the proper dial in.

I have one.. and just love it.... highly recommend this product. With proper A/F mixture, you will get maximum power.

how easy is it for someone to read the instructions for an apexi safc2 and the o2 meter and program the safc2 themself? by the way, i just ordered an Apexi S-AFC 2 a few days ago and will be getting it calibrated soon. ill get my baseline dyno before and after. if anyone wants a copy of the dyno, drop me a line at [email protected]. it will be a few weeks before i get it installed. if anyone wants them for a tech article just email me.

I've owned a SAFC before, and we dyno tuned it to get accurately tuned per A/F ratio of my car,.. it was a N/A 300Z and the A/F curve was all over the map,... too lean down low, too rich in the middle, and too lean up top or vice versa ( can't remember, but it was way off ),.. and if I'm not mistaken, there's 2 settings, ... regular and WOT.