Parts 92 Ls400 Parting Out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

antcorpusa

HI,
I'M PARTING OUT 92 LS400. EMAIL ME FOR PARTS YOU NEED. INCLUDING MOST JAPANESE AUTO PARTS. I HAVE A FRIEND OWN JUNK YARD.

EMAIL AT: [email protected] (metion lextreme.com)

MOST OF PARTS WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE
ALL ITEM WILL SHIP VIA FEDEX GROUND.

PAYMENT METHOD:
LOCAL PICKUP IN CASH
OTHER PAYPAL OR MONEYORDER

Alex is a great guy. I got few things from him and recently got a tranny from him. He is a A++ seller. If you any parts, he is the man.

seats been sold. I do have door panels for all four with are rest. driver side door panel missing bottom carpet piece and arm rest. will give you for $275 including shipping to you...thanks.

how much for the engine wire harness, PS pump, alternator? Does the car have trac? How much can you also get me your timing belt kit for?

$150 wire harness
$100 PS pump
$100 alternator
do you mean the timming belt kit that selling on ebay. that will included:

timming belt
dirve belt
seals crank & cam
ideler and tensioner bearing.
I don't make much money on it so, I just give you shipping less..will be $180...

let me know....
thanks....

AC compressor is remanufactured pump installed a few month before car is parting out. It's in really good condition. Will sell you for $215 including shipping with fedex ground within usa.

Front, driver and passenger side window switches with wood trim....do you have them....how much. Also under-engine "drip catch" I live near Rosemead I can pick up. I am also in need of a drivers seat, I know ths one is soldbut you said you have a friend with a junk yard.

Hi,
I do have pass window switch. I can get the driver window switch and seat from yard. will give you all for $400 all together. I cant' find the underneat black plastic piece....let me know...

master switch $150
pass switch $50
seat $200

let me know...