Parts 91 Soarer wreck

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Aaron

ive just recently rolled my car so now i have a wreck to get rid of and a loan to pay off. i was just wondering if anybody wanted to buy the complete vehicle preferebly as i dont have anywere to keep it/anywhere to keep the parts if i strip it. the body is stuffed, i think the bonnet and boot is still straight. the engine / drivetain was still good last time i checked it (bout 2 months ago, it was still running and half driveable after i rolled it), the lower control arm on the drivers side snapped off at the knuckle, and it doesn't look like theirs any damage to the rest of the suspension, and the rear and back window are still good. the bottom half of the interior is good, (in grey) but the top half is stuffed. but other than the obvios body and front suspension damage im pretty certain everything else is still good. the vehicle is in richmond, sydney, australia. its either that or i get a rolling shell (-engine/gearbox/whatever)and throw the engine ect in it, or take the engine out and transplant it into annother car.

i'd prefer to be contacted via this thread or this email: [email protected]