9/27/09 - Longo Lexus presents: "The Pursuit" Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

Please sign up now over on Clublexus. Or here is the link:
http://thepursuit092709.eventsbot.com/

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...ts-the-pursuit-toyota-speedway-irwindale.html

***Mark your calendars everyone!*** sunday SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! free FREE FREE!!!

Longo Lexus is proud to present "The Pursuit" event at Toyota Speedway in Irwindale, CA.

Registration is REQUIRED, but this event is FREE!
We need a head count so we can make sure we have enough food and space allocated for our guests. Everyone is welcomed including non-Lexus owners.

Details:
1/8th mile drag race (Lexus vehicles only - space is limited) - FREE
Oval track race (Lexus vehicles only - space is limited) - FREE
Raffle Prizes (Lexus owners only) - FREE
Food provided by In N Out Burger (Registration required) - FREE
Music, models and lots of fun stuff - FREE

Date and Time:
Sunday, SEPTEMBER 27, 2009
10am - 4pm

Location & Address:
Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale
13300 E Live Oak Ave
Irwindale, CA 91706

Questions:
PM JamesN, flipside909, javyLSU

Come to the true Lexus enthusiast driven event! Why go anywhere else?

Please check back frequently for updates. Thank You

whooh! whooh! I'll barricade myself at home to get my car ready for this. Is there any prize for the quickest 1/8 Lexus? That would be awesome because it'll motivate people.

I just registered and it seemed like there're only 28 available seats left.

David,

You should register by now before it's late. Then you can decide to go later on. I'd think the seats will run out in a couple of more days. You may ask Shawn to join if he could.

Quickest reaction time prize? That means I can drive my Previa (Toyota) and might win over IS-F. LOL. Techinically, Reaction Time is hugely misimterpreted. What most people refer to reaction time (RT) is actually Movement Time (MT). I will register will i get back. James, Can you put my name down?

Bahhhh, Slap a Lexus badge on that valve cover abd MAKE it Lexus :)

If David and myself ever finish our LS's we could add a little old school flavor to the mix :)

If you drop in a Lexus engine in your Tundra or a Tundra engine in a Lexus, then I think you can come in for free. :bigok: Anyway, you can still come as a spectator.

I might just do that...sounds like fun and I'll see a bunch of cool cars....:lew:

Bahhhh, Slap a Lexus badge on that valve cover abd MAKE it Lexus :)

If David and myself ever finish our LS's we could add a little old school flavor to the mix :)

Haha....Yeah, and switch out the Toyota emblems for some Lexus ones...;)