1uz vvti ecu 89661-50450 pinout help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Si

Hi,

I have been reading these forums for years and finally embarked on a 1uz swap and need some help with the wiring.

I've installed a vvti engine from a 1998-1999 Celsior into a 1998 Altezza that is equipped with traction contol. I would like to get the traction control working but cannot find the complete ecu 89661-50450 pinout so a can connect the EFI+ & EFT- wires. I am only guessing that these pins exist on the 1uz ecu but it would be great to get it working.

I have searched this forum and others to try and find an answer but all the diagrams I've found do not include anything from the traction control and vsc.

If anyone has knowledge of this or can direct me to the information it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for your help

Simon

Hi,

I have been reading these forums for years and finally embarked on a 1uz swap and need some help with the wiring.

I've installed a vvti engine from a 1998-1999 Celsior into a 1998 Altezza that is equipped with traction contol. I would like to get the traction control working but cannot find the complete ecu 89661-50450 pinout so a can connect the EFI+ & EFT- wires. I am only guessing that these pins exist on the 1uz ecu but it would be great to get it working.

I have searched this forum and others to try and find an answer but all the diagrams I've found do not include anything from the traction control and vsc.

If anyone has knowledge of this or can direct me to the information it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for your help

Simon
kindle you help me.
tell me 89661-50450 pinout.