Standalone ECU 1uz timing maps

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dewme5

I'm running a Megasquirt MS3/3.57, and its performing great. I have several stages of plans, so needs are going to change. I'd like to get people to post their timing settings for whatever tune they have, regardless of ECU. If you have had good luck with it, post it up and help create a resource. If anything is different about your settings, post that as well, along with what fuel you are running.

Here is what I am currently running. Not optimized in any way, but working for a year now.

92 sc400 donor motor, stock. Sea level, 92 octane (R+M/2), very restrictive exhaust.
timing1.jpg

And here is the reason for the thread. I used an excel spreadsheet timing estimator, and the numbers are quite different then what I am running now. I know timing is fluid, an two engines off of the same assembly line will have different requirements, but everyone has to start somewhere.

timing_suggested.jpg

early crown motor, custom headers, Premium 98, wolf v4 ecu on a 34c day...

attachment too damn small... here is google doc version...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AriRGOSISQe7dDdWc1RlT3NiQS1VaUxXbUE0X0pLZWc&usp=sharing

Cressida_1UZ_stock_Dyno.jpg

Attachments

• ign_map.jpg
    ign_map.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Good stuff, thanks for contributing. Anyone else have stuff to add?

I'll knock down the top bit of mine, and increase the idle area some.

Once I put on my twins, and the R154, I'll hit the Dyno, but right now, it's just an easy going daily driver.