Ypipe for Supra catback?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

taka21

Hey everyone im looking for a way to use my fairly new catback exhaust system with my new 1uz swap
i found this image while searching
IMAG0235.jpg

does anyone know where i can get one of these or get one made?
its the last major part of this swap i have to address

thanks in advance

sorry i tagged the wrong image initially
Hey everyone im looking for a way to use my fairly new catback exhaust system with my new 1uz swap
i found this image while searching
ypiece.jpg

does anyone know where i can get one of these or get one made?
its the last major part of this swap i have to address

thanks in advance

sorry i tagged the wrong image initially

That y-pipe could possibly be the one from the GS series. You'd be better off fabricating your own. If you're wanting to keep your cat back system, you're going to end up needing to trim, extend and or modify the angle either way to connect up to it. Just pick up a couple of exhaust flanges from Lextreme, and pick up the Y and some pipe from Summit Racing or your favorite vendor.

I took this route and used to Lextreme flanges connected to 2.5" pipe that ran to a Magnaflow 3" y-adapter and then 3" pipe the rest of the way back. The Magnaflow y-adapter is a formed y and not a welded y. Compared to the available pre-welded y's and the one in your picture, it flows much better due to less restriction.

That y-pipe could possibly be the one from the GS series. You'd be better off fabricating your own. If you're wanting to keep your cat back system, you're going to end up needing to trim, extend and or modify the angle either way to connect up to it. Just pick up a couple of exhaust flanges from Lextreme, and pick up the Y and some pipe from Summit Racing or your favorite vendor.

I took this route and used to Lextreme flanges connected to 2.5" pipe that ran to a Magnaflow 3" y-adapter and then 3" pipe the rest of the way back. The Magnaflow y-adapter is a formed y and not a welded y. Compared to the available pre-welded y's and the one in your picture, it flows much better due to less restriction.

do you have any pics of the one you made id love to see it
its getting frustrating trying to find pictures as it seems that no one has done this other than you

do you have any pics of the one you made id love to see it
its getting frustrating trying to find pictures as it seems that no one has done this other than you

I don't have a great picture of the system but I may be able to get a good one this weekend if the weather cooperates. While I have the car up for an oil change I'll snap off a picture. I had the 2.5" pipes run from the exhaust manifolds back to the drive shaft carrier bearing location and the y-adapter was installed at that point, then it's 3" the rest of the way back.

hey would you know where i can pick up a test pipe to put in place of one of my hollowed out cats? the angle is wrong on one side and i cant fit the damn thing on now that the engine is in and bolted down