Wanted WTB VVTi engine loom

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JustenGT8

I'm after as complete an engine loom as anyone has....or failing that, the plugs for the COP, VVTi control and cam sensors, or advice on where to source said plugs from icon_smile.gif

Our local wrecking yards are crap and don't have the time to be honest. If you happen to know which specifc models i shoud target i could do a ring around maybe?

a complete VVTi loom is the most desirable option

Our local wrecking yards are crap and don't have the time to be honest. If you happen to know which specifc models i shoud target i could do a ring around maybe?

a complete VVTi loom is the most desirable option

I have two really good yards with late 90s early 2000s cars which generally have the same plugs. We do get lots of jap imports though. I now have new injector plugs , crank angle , front cam angle plugs in stock. I think I have the VVti solenoids and can get the 3uz coil plugs. I dont think the 1uz VVti coils have another common match so that might cause you some issues. I prefer to fit the 3uz coils anyway as the have plenty of secondhand matchs (corolla , altezza 6cyl etc) and they are cheap as new. I can sell 1uz vvti coils for more than I can buy 3uz coils for new. good luck. Cheers