Parts WTB or WTT: 1UZ front sump pan, windage tray and oil pickup for rear sump

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chromedragon

So I'm nearly to the point in my 1UZ Corolla build now where it's time to build an oil pan and we're realizing it would be much easier to just use the stock pan and add extra capacity to that than to make a pan from scratch.

So what I'm looking for is the lower LS400 front sump pan, windage tray and oil pickup tube and screen. I already have the upper part of the pan, which is the biggest piece, so that will help keep shipping costs down. If you have one available and just want to sell it, great, let me know a price. If you want to do a swap for my SC400 rear sump pan (upper and lower) as well as the windage tray and pickup I'm sure we can work something out.

All of the parts coming from my engine are in great shape. A bit dirty, but in great physical condition. I would be cleaning them thoroughly before any shipping anyhow.

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. It may be easiest to reach me via e-mail at chromedragon79 at gmail dot com. I'll be checking Lextreme a little more often now though.

I have an ls 400 upper and lower oil pan lookin to trade and at the same time i would like to get that upper and lower sc400 oil pan and pick. My email is princesupratn at yahoo dot com