Wanted WTB: Heads

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chicken Wing

Hi guys, after closer inspection im not so keen to use the current head off my 3UZ, they're not warped, the cams just dont turn over smoothly at all in one of them.
So im just wondering if anyone has a RHS (when you look at it from the front) set of heads (dont need valves, or hardware) from a 3UZ.

Also, will the 1UZ VVTi heads work on the 3UZ?

And the stell plate on the backside of my valve covers has rusted while my builder left it in storage, is there a way to replace that?

Thanks, Jozef.

Bolt the suspected problem head onto to block and torque it down and see if the cam spinnes smoothly then... I've had numbers of heads that were very tight when relaxed but the cams spun like they were on ice when the head was torqued down...

Awesome, when i got them honed they said they were perfectly straight, but I really hope that this makes all the difference!

And does anyone have those little half-circle blockoff plates that you put in the heads at the end of each cam?

They are different in the 3UZ to the 1UZ as far as i know. We lost a couple in shipping...:sigh1: