Wanted WTB cad file for adapter 350z gearbox+ 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
noone supplies the cad file, there is a couple of companies make the adapter though. steer clear of swap1uz, ive head XAT racing are good though

Would that adapter plate work with a 1UZ to S13 CA18DET gearbox? If so, I'd be up for a copy of the file (presuming it's accurately done of course! :)).

nope wouldnt work with the CA gearbox, different bolt pattern.
yes its accurately done, im an aeronautical engineer to trade and the company that did the adaptor are called Precision tooling services and work to microns ;)

BTW the CA box will not last long at all behind a 1uz, the torque will rip it to shreds in no time

Hi,

Yes, a bit of research after posting revealed the CA's different bellhousing bolt pattern. Point taken re: the Z33 box being much stronger that the CA / SR gearbox. I just happen to have a couple of CA / SR gearboxes lying around looking for something to be used in. Wouldn't be the end of the world if they wore out quickly.

However, the Z33 adapter sounds good. I might take a copy from you if I may in case I find a Z33 gearbox for reasonable money. If it's PayPal could you let me know the email address to send money to please?

Have you looked into a clutch, flywheel and starter set up at all? I have a lightened and balanced ST185 flywheel with slotted crank holes and the starter ring reversed. It be useful if it went down that route!