Wanted WTB: 1UZFE Parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

376gvr4

I need the following things for my 1993 1UZFE:

Engine harness
Throttle body - found
Intake tube
Maf
Adaptronic e420/e440 ecu
EGR delete kit

Longshot: Fish bracket - found

Please PM me for info.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have an extra harness but I will look this evening. I should have a throttle body. The intake tube you are asking for is this the one from the throttle body to the air flow meter? I think I also have a MAF.

If someone could supply me something to measure or a drawing with dimensions I could supply the fish bracket for what should be a good price. This is the one for a supercharger right?

Jake

Thats exactly the intaketube I'm talking about. I dont know where to get the dimensions for the fish bracket.

Sorry to take to long to get back to you. I am not 100% certain the 92 and 93 harness is the same. I took some photos in case you are interested. I'd be willing to sell it for $70 + shipping costs.

Attachments

• DSC04111.jpg
    DSC04111.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04112.jpg
    DSC04112.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04113.jpg
    DSC04113.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
II'm not sure the difference so I'll just wait to come across a 93' harness. Still looking for other items.

This throttle body has to be from a ls400. No traction control. Also every last one of my injector clips is broken.

Bump. Almost every connector on my harness is broken except the part that goes to the ecu and the O2 clips. Please help. This is the only thing holding me back. I need 4 harnesses (the one that has the injectors, the one that has the alt connector clip, the one that connects to the starter, and the one that connects to the igniters)

Last edited: