Wolf3D V4 Maps

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MaxPower

Thought id add a few maps that should get most people started.

They Should Be Used As A Starting Point Only, So Use With Caution. Use a Wideband AFR Meter To Confirm The Mixtures Are Safe and a Timing Light To Confirm The Spark Is The Same As Whats Being Commanded By The Wolf.

Also note that depending on what version firmware you have there may be extra settings for the ref+sync trigger mode, the attached maps will need these changes made. I am still running the old 4.6x firmware and cannot remember the correct names for the new settings. Can someone running the new firmware outline the changes that need to be made??

Ok first one, this is the basic startup map that is supplied by Wolf. Its very conservative, runs very rich with retarded spark. Does not start easily either. Good as a starting point but not much else.

This map was tuned for a 1UZ running 15PSI boost throught a GT3540R, 8.5:1 comp and 440cc/min injectors. ECU firmware is 4.6x and note that tuning is not complete yet (road tune only) so be careful with it.

This one suits a stock engine with the only mod being 440cc/min injectors. Tuned for premium or better fuel. Uses a Wolf3D V4 so idle control is done by PWM valve rather than the IAC stepper motor.

Standard motor with turbo map

Hi guys,
Here is a map that Ive modified from Maxpower (Ryan) Its based on a nat aspirated map. This map still needs a lot of work in the boost section of both the ignition and fuel maps but I think the rest of it is preety good thanks to Ryan. This map should run wolf ecu's that are running ver 4.72 or latter. It may work on earlyer versions but not real sure. The thing to watch out for on ver 4.72 firmware is a setting under the "Engine" section, subfolder "Trig Seq" in here is a setting that you can change called "mode 2 + 3 missing teeth". In here I put in 24. I dont know if this is correct but it works. I suspect its got somthing to do with the fact that there are 24 pulses on the crank pick up in one engine sequence ie two rotaions of the crank having 12 teeth on the inductor wheel. hope this makes sence. kris

Here is a wolf 3d map to suit firmware version 4.72. Its was setup to on my motor running a single turbo and 7mgte injectors (440cc). The motor is a un opened standard 96 model so has a static compression of 10.4:1. The spark plugs are iridium IK22. The base fuel pressure was set at 40psi, ie with engine off. Boost was set at 10 psi. The IAC was a PWM type from a injected xf falcon motor. This map still needs work but is a good start.