Widebody SC400 Rear Fenders

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
if you want any opionion ditch the body kit idea just get another rear quarter from a junkyard or oem get it fitted and it will save you alot of time and money because you will only have to repaint the one side and not both sides plus sc look cool without stupid body kits that just harbour rust

Most body kits are polyurethane, so rust isnt a concern. Frankly I just want wider fenders, not the whole "body kit" image. Problem is, to make it look right, the fronts/rears need to blend w/ the body and these do not. I will most likely just weld another quarter panel back on, but with hand rolled/flared/painted instead.

Its too bad nobody has made a flare that looks decent on the SC.

there is still a rust issue as you have to remove the paint for the bondo to adhere proply bare metal ie rust will form having seen what lies under body kits that have been fitted to cars i would def go for the stock look as i said before sc look terriable with a body kit ive not seen a nice body kit yet plus they never fit nice anyway

have you bought these yet spf? im keen on a set,
we stick over fenders on our nissan silvia's and 180sx all the time for extra offset and wider rims. i use sikaflex and rivet them on. u can leave the rivets showing for that drift look or bog over and blend in for the smooth look.
if theirs a gap around the wheel arche cause of wider fenders i pump expend a foam in their to seal it %100 and adds strength.

Im 50/50 now hehe. I havent made a purchase but im leaning just towards the rears. I need to get a real product picture instead of the 100x100 pixel picture on the site. If I can verify that the rear fenders can be blended flush with stock, i'll jump on a set.

I'll be back at school in a week and when I do I plan to get some more pictures/info.

most kits are actually fiberglass. rust isn't as much of a concern but durability is.

Yup the main problem with fiberglass is that once you get into an accident, you have to replace the whole panel. Considering also that fenders are one of the most common places to have an accident or to receive damage, that's something to consider when gong fiberglass for your fenders. That is why I always trust stainless steel for fenders and just paint it with the vehicle's paint.