Wide body VIP LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

monaro-azz

I just bought my Fiance a new car, this VIP Widebody from japan as her everyday driver It's pretty wild.
It's running 18"x 11" up front and 18" x 13" at the back, and a full junction produce kit with custom paint.

Aaron,

I bought it off the importer who brought it over from japan. It's got all the usual goodies. I pointed out another kitted celsior we saw and she fell in love with it and then when I found this one she was really keen to get it and I had just written off my xr6 turbo ute so we needed a new car anyway. She drives it every day to work, and last weekend we took it to a show and won "best car" award so not too bad a start to owning it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 697
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 664
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 650
I guess it's an age thing; that car reminds me of the first time I heard rap music. Definitely not for me, sorry.

I would need black paint with wider rims but aside from that looks great. Those admiration/JP/Insurance type kits can get up $10,000 for the full wide bodies.... very clean bodywork!

I would need black paint with wider rims but aside from that looks great. Those admiration/JP/Insurance type kits can get up $10,000 for the full wide bodies.... very clean bodywork!

Yeah this one started with a Junction produce wide body kit and has had a hell of a lot of custom work done to it, have you noticed that the entire body/skirts/qtrs/guards/pillars/roof are all one piece? and those flares are not from a body kit they have been crafted from custom rolled steel sheet. the origional jp kit was $10,000 when it was fitted to this car.

I don't think you could fit any wider wheels under this car as it's only about 5mm away from rubbing as it is, you know they are 13inchs wide in the rear and 11 at the front?

"a guy on another site im on has the same one in black..i think it looks sweet:) nice car i prefer blue;)" not quite the same unless it was built at the same time as this one by the same guys, as it has had a tonne of custom work to the body.

The styling is a bit wild for my likings but it is my wifes car so each to their own.

Aaron,

That thing is wicked! The wheel width is crazy wide (13" wide in the rear!). I don't know how it will hold up in the long run though as a daily driver being so low. You'd have to follow perfectly paved roads constantly and hope to God that you don't encounter a speed bump. ;)

That thing is wicked! The wheel width is crazy wide (13" wide in the rear!). I don't know how it will hold up in the long run though as a daily driver being so low. You'd have to follow perfectly paved roads constantly and hope to God that you don't encounter a speed bump. ;)

You hit the nail right on the head as that is exactly what has happened, drove through a massive(40cm/16" deep pot hole in the pouring rain on a road the council was resurfacing and smashed the front bar,foglight, pass guard, pass and driver skirts plus damaged the air strut and sway bar. The thing is was only doing 35-40Kph/18mph and it still did that much damage with the car at full height.
The worst thing is that it is the councils fault but yet they refuse to admit liability and wrote a letter to our lawyer stating the we should drive safer? If I had the money to take them to court I would just on the principle of the whole thing.
Life with a modified car sometime I wonder why I keep buying them, first I wreck my 1000hp ute and now this, I think I might buy a ford fiesta next.....Not!