Seller Feedback Whingy sites

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

me and a few mates where talking about how the difference about this site compared to Toymods with there 50 dollar feee ( not to bad for a free shirt though but it runs out) and boost cruising and some other sites where people get on there just winging about pointless stuff like how bigger cannon u can fit on a ford laser gl model and how a ke 70 corolla can out drift Vaughn gittin jr.

when generally 98% of people need help, with this site its good to seee the moderators are switched on and people are nice enough and generous enough to help new members out such as myself, you cant compare this sites quality to others keep up the good job lex and moderators and most importantly us the guinea pigs of the 1uz mod-ing scene. :)

Most of the work were done by the moderators and super moderators. However, most importantly most members are self-regulate. Thank you for your kind words and support... this is a member driven site...

me and a few mates where talking about how the difference about this site compared to Toymods with there 50 dollar feee ( not to bad for a free shirt though but it runs out)
That $50 fee is to join the CLUB, not the forums.
The forums are free.
and boost cruising and some other sites where people get on there just winging about pointless stuff like how bigger cannon u can fit on a ford laser gl model and how a ke 70 corolla can out drift Vaughn gittin jr.
hehe, its been well established over the years that boostcruisin basically a waste for any decent technical discussions/information.

yeah the 50 dollar fee lets you access some information witch i later found out was not even on the site.

The main thing being a member allows you to do (on the forums) is access the Members Rides section, and the Members Feedback (or similar) section.

Neither of which are needed to access all the great technical information on there.