Where are you located?

Where Are You Located?

• North America (including Canada)

Votes: 105 38.3%
  • South America (including Mexico)

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • UK & Western Europe (also Sweden/Finland/Norway)

Votes: 43 15.7%
  • Eastern Europe (including former USSR)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mideast (Egypt/Saudi/Emirates/Israel/India/Paki/Turkey, etc.)

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Far East (China/Japan/Thai/Indonesia/N/S/Korea, etc.)

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • OZ

Votes: 45 16.4%
  • NZ

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
México? Part of South America? Interesting concept there haha.

Ran out of selections for the poll. Had to put it somewhere and would have caught more grief for putting it in North America.

Although with all the Spanish speaking folks in the US now, I probably should have put the US in South America too!

Yeah, I was also wondering when Mexico went south

Anyway, living in Thailand, have a 1UZ in a fairly fast boat, I guess I have the fastest
boat in Bangkok and surroundings.
(know of 4 other chaps in Thailand that have 1UZ in boats)

(would love to get hold of a 1VD twin turbo though)

Last edited:
Funny thing about the Americas is that at least we are thaught there are 3. North (us can mex) Central America (from the border of Mexico to colombia without including them) and South from Colombia to Chile.

But i do guess we might have more similarities to mexicans than to canadians. Your first Language really shapes the way you think.

Hey melvinmelvin. Some day ill be around south east asia again,and sure i would like to see that boat.

I plan a world trip in about 4-5 years. Yep driving camping and all that overland stuff.

Funny thing about the Americas is that at least we are thaught there are 3. North (us can mex) Central America (from the border of Mexico to colombia without including them) and South from Colombia to Chile.

But i do guess we might have more similarities to mexicans than to canadians. Your first Language really shapes the way you think.

Hey melvinmelvin. Some day ill be around south east asia again,and sure i would like to see that boat.

I plan a world trip in about 4-5 years. Yep driving camping and all that overland stuff.

I've never been to Africa, but I've seen it on the Discovery Channel. I'd love to have a hunting trip to that land, but never got the $$$ nor time to do.
With 1000 $ (us) you can hunt anything twice here just stay away from the game farms that caters for tourists we love Ozzies exept when they are on tour with the with the super rugby teams (yoke)

Originally from Jamaica but now living in Canada. Plannin on a full drag 1UZFE single turbo E30 in the future. Glad to be here. I hear this is the best resource for future projects like mine. Cheers ya'll.