Where are the 3ur 5.7 swaps at ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

toojayzee

I've been scouring the net for the last few evenings looking for some 3ur 5.7 swaps. I've only seen photos of one that went into an sc430, but no pictures of it finished and no further info on that swap or any others.
Surely there are several people that have done this. Kindly point me toward them.
Im no newb to swaps and custom work, so I dont need the "it wont fit talk".
Thats just mind over matter, and matter of money.

Just want to see others who have used this motor sucessfully in whatever. Taxi, plane, heli, boat, go kart,

My last swap was a 2uz into my fzj80
http://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-corner/341445-project-effjjay-eighty-2uz-powered.html

Thanks !

In case anyone else is looking, I finally found that "bulldog11267mad" is the mad swapper. I found a few pix in his album but nothing of a finished product yet.
Lex I sent you a PM

Just looked over your swap. x3 on being a Mad Man. Great work, looks like if you want to put the 3ur in something, you will make it happen. Curious what you want to put it in? Is the 4.6 in the gs460/ls460 the same large dimensions as 3ur, they make the same hp.

I've been scouring the net for the last few evenings looking for some 3ur 5.7 swaps. I've only seen photos of one that went into an sc430, but no pictures of it finished and no further info on that swap or any others.
Surely there are several people that have done this. Kindly point me toward them.
Im no newb to swaps and custom work, so I dont need the "it wont fit talk".
Thats just mind over matter, and matter of money.

Just want to see others who have used this motor sucessfully in whatever. Taxi, plane, heli, boat, go kart,

My last swap was a 2uz into my fzj80
http://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-corner/341445-project-effjjay-eighty-2uz-powered.html

Thanks !

Just looked over your swap. x3 on being a Mad Man. Great work, looks like if you want to put the 3ur in something, you will make it happen. Curious what you want to put it in? Is the 4.6 in the gs460/ls460 the same large dimensions as 3ur, they make the same hp.

Thats a great question about the 1ur/2ur/3ur size. I cant answer that, but the reason im leaning toward the 3ur is due to the TRD charger :D and the straight bolt on, with warrantied 500+hp at low boost. The drivability is wonderful.
I found a screaming deal on an ISF motor but passed it up.
I currently have a fully built 2JZ that ill be selling. It was mocked up in a car but hasnt been fired up yet.
ARP main and head studs, eagle rods, wiseco pistons, bc264 cams w/bc springs/titanium retainers. Greddy intake manifold w/q45 tb. T67, tial wg/bov, 750cc siemens injectors. Im sure im missing some stuff.
But that swap has been done before. I want to do something other people havent.