Wheel pics request (specific offset and size)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Matt300ZXT

Anyone got pics of 18" wheels on their SC that are 8.5" and 9.5" wide with 40 offset? I requested some pics on another Lexus forum to see what size tires guys suggested and some pics so I could see the sidewalls (don't want too bulgy or too stretche) and one of the guys said they're going to be a sunk in looking wheel. Well I figured being 1.5" and 2.5" wide than stock, and 10mm less offset, it'd stick out more than stock and help fill in that gap that the IS300 wheels have on my car now. I was thinking 245 up front and 275 out back.

As far as lowering, I'm not going to be using coilovers, at least not right now. I'm just going to stick with a simple Supra suspension swap, or just some on the 2 Lexus forums I visit that drop the SC like an inch or whatever, so not a big drop or anything. Just wanted to get some thoughts from you guys.

For SC4 without a body kit, 18" wheels look the best. My previous setup with a body kit had 8.5" all around with 245/40/18 front and 255/40/18. I also run 1/4" and 0.5" spacers for front and rear. I'm not a stretchy guy so I think it looks great.