What radiator?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

erniextreme

Hello everyone. This is my first port here on this forum.

The question I want to ask is what radiator do you use? At the moment I am using the stock Mitsubishi Pajero radiator from the 3.5L V6. I have had all sorts of troubles with cooling. I read some of the threads here and have come up with a new plan to rebuild the front of my Pajero completely to give me more airflow and also to maximize the cooling liquid capacity. Today I went searching for radiators that would fit but to no avail. Seems that all the spare shops and scrapyards around me are on holiday already and unless I can give them the exact make and model of the car they cant help me. So to redefine my question then, what make and model radiator do you run in your modded 4x4.

I also tried to have one made up for me but by judging the price I was quoted I think they want to sell me a complete new 4x4 with motor and everything. :eek:

Thanks in advance.

On my Paj I'm using the factory radiator with a 16inch fan that blows when 80 degrees is reached , if this proves not enough I'm going to add two 10 inch fans between the radiator and the aircon condensor

Thanks for the reply. :) What is the temp rating of the termostat you are using.? When I open up the filler cap it looks like mine opens up at about 90 degrees Celcuis. Mine run on 100 degrees and stay there on the highway but as soon as I go to low and I am not in water it goes to 110 and the ecu Shuts down the motor.

Is there perhaps a pic somewhere of the front of your Paj? Just so I can compare spacings etc.

Thanks in advance.

Ok I found some pics. That is like mine is as well and it overheats. It also cracked the radiator quite a lot. So at the moment I am looking to rebuild my front end completely. I took a plasma cutter and removed evything between the headlights to make room for a huge radiator. Now just to find one........