Volvo Amazon + Lexus SC400 = ???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
whats the story on that intake manifold says TRD looks to be a carbie setup with injector bosses welded on.. a little :confused:

20130421_125804_zps0f103795.jpg

Been on a bit of a hiatus, had another kid, finally getting back to work on this thing. Intake was a carbed TRD intake for race engines, this engine was out of a desert race truck, not sure exactly where it came from, but probably from the real TRD.

Got the engine bay painted, and working out the kinks of swapping in a 2uz from a 1uz, there are a few important differences, like engine mounts, power steering pump etc. The billet crank in my motor was drilled for 7/16 flywheel bolts, so the ARP toyota bolts I got are no good, the flywheel needs to be reamed to 7/16....the saga continues!

DSC_0005_zpsbizttdfx.jpg

DSC_1333_zpsoqopgvqu.jpg

Nice work... Always wanted to do the same with a 64' Rambler on a Supra, but too many projects! Now, I'd just be happy to get my 91' LS running after swapping in a 99' GS engine, trans and wiring....

That's an interesting combo!

Got the motor in, now it awaits wiring, so I'm going to get a bit more body work done while I wait.

DSC_0026_zps18vhoe8n.jpg

DSC02038_zpsl4ebnalv.jpg

Might run it without the plastic covers

DSC02039_zpscuunitlr.jpg