V8 Supra MK3 1UZ Twin Turbo from Germany

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It looks like Speeedy's service provider for his website and photo hosting: http://www.m5t.de/ has gone out of business.

There's a notice on the main page that the service was terminated on 24 March, but members can still retrieve their data until 15 April.

You're right, he had some awesome, detailed photos in this thread....bummer.

Hey Guys!

That's really bad that the provider is gone. But be sure I will post every pic again.
Thanks for the photobucket link.

But if I'm right I have to open a new thread because I can't edit my posts. :mad:

I let you know…

Alex

Users can edit for a limited period of time, like 5 or 15 minutes. This is to keep people from saying "I didn't say that", or worse, "I didn't agree to that!"

Speeedy, if you get your pics up on PhotoBucket, contact me and we'll help you get them reposted in the right place. (I like PhotoBucket too, and have had no problems at all with them.)

New freehoster / Work Wheels

Hey John,

I found a new free hoster (hn.vc) and uploaded my pics. So if I could edit my posts I will change the url's for the pics and we should see all pics again. If you could help me let me know…

Here is a test pic…
I got some used 19 inch WORK Wheels. 9.5" front and 11" rear. I tested if they fit the car and took a pic for you. More coming soon… ;)
Need brakes and suspension, too…:rolleyes:

SANY3524.small.png

Last edited:
Pictures are back

Hello guys!

I edited my posts and all the pics are back in this thread.

Many many thanks, John, for your help!

I'm just upgrading my fuel system with 1000cc RC injectors and SX Performance fuel pump. I will post some pics in the next few days.

Alex

Great stuff Alex, it's good to have your pics back.

You, David, and our Webmaster did all the hard work. All I did was pester the right people ;)

Are you finished with all your editing now?

Upgrade

Hey guys!

At the moment I'm upgrading my fuel system.
My plan was to install RC PL-9 1200cc injectors. But I already have PL-4 1000cc Bosch Style injectors which I bought a few years ago for another 4banger project which never comes to the end. So I modified the PL-4 injectors and now they fit the stock 1UZ intake and fuel rail. So I ordered another four RC PL-4 1000 Bosch Style injectors. They should be here in about 2-3 weeks. In this time I will upgrade the fuel pump and fuel lines.

Here some pics of the SX Performance fuel pump (18201), the PL-4 injectors and the TRD thermostat (71°C).

SANY3643.png

SANY3647.png

SANY3648.png

SANY3661.png

Walbro 255L/h fuel pump vs SX Performance fuel pump

SANY3663.png

More pics coming soon…

Last edited:
Update

Hello guys,

more than two month are over and I spent some time on my project so it's time for an update. Let's start where I end:

You know, I upgraded my fuel system. Let's have a look at the parts I installed.
With the SX Performance Fuel Pump I installed new fuel lines, too. 16mm from pump to the fuel rails and a 12mm return line.

SANY3680.png

SANY3686.png

SANY3685.png

Also I build a new cap for the return line:

SANY3691.png

SANY3697.png

Attachments

• terminated_ecu.jpg
    terminated_ecu.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
But I had problems with the flow rates/fuel pressure of the SX Performance Fuel Pump. I switched from pump gas to E85 so I need about 36% more flow. Only the SX pump was not enough so I add a Walbro fuel pump into the tank.

DSC00351.png

DSC00352.png

DSC00353.png

DSC00354.png

DSC00355.png

Last edited:
To connect the two fuel pumps I use this custom Y-connector (16mm in and out with 12mm side feed):

DSC00357.png

With this set up I got better results but it seems that the SX pump is not ok because the fuel pressure drop at higher rpms/boost. So I remove the SX pump and replaced it with an In-Line-Walbro. But I have no pics of it right now. After that the fuel pressure is at the level it should be.

Last edited: