V8 Supra MK3 1UZ Twin Turbo from Germany

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Exhaust System - Turbo Back

The following pics will show you the "making of" the turbo back exhaust system. The catback is made of 3.5" stainless steel pipe. The mufflers are made of 1mm thick SUS304 stainless steel sheet metal.

DSC00209.png

100 cpi Catalytic converter

DSC00211.png

inside view of the first muffler

DSC00214.png

first muffler Size (mm): 250 x 180 x 120 (LxWxH)

DSC00216.png

Last edited:
Hey John,

many thanks! I wrapped the exhaust pipes from the heads till the bellhousing. The turbo exhaust housings are shielded with stainless steel "hoods". Check the pics below...

SANY2709.png

SANY2710.png

SANY2712.png

Last edited:
Good work there Speeedy, that should motor along alright :)

You have a nice sheet roller in the workshop, those endtanks rolled up great.

and BTW, do you buy those beaded pipe ends or turn them up yourself in the lathe? Nice way to avoid pipes popping off.

That's a lot of cutting and welding on your intake pipe near the TB. You should live where I live, because I can get any pipe with any angle from a local header shop for cheap. Anyway, can't wait to see it boosts!!!

Good work there Speeedy, that should motor along alright :)

You have a nice sheet roller in the workshop, those endtanks rolled up great.

and BTW, do you buy those beaded pipe ends or turn them up yourself in the lathe? Nice way to avoid pipes popping off.

Hey Justen,

thank you...yeah the sheet roller is one of my favorite toy. ;)

...and I didn't buy the beaded pipes. I did it with the hammer...:)

That's a lot of cutting and welding on your intake pipe near the TB. You should live where I live, because I can get any pipe with any angle from a local header shop for cheap. Anyway, can't wait to see it boosts!!!

Hey Steve,

the car is already running...
and yes you are right it was a lot of welding. But I got 6m of the alu pipe for a good price and the bends are expensive...

Thanks
Alex

Muffler - making of...

Today I will post some pics of the end-muffler.
I build it like the pre-muffler but a little bit bigger. The size is (mm): 500x220x140 (LxWxH).

DSC00188.png

Inside view w/o the muffler packing
DSC00189.png

DSC00190.png

DSC00193.png

DSC00194.png

Last edited: