UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I want to run the R154, but if the pins only fit in three of the six holes and those are the holes for the W58, then Ill use the W58..

Here are the pins in the only holes that they fit in.
flywheelsc400004.jpg

Here is a pic of one of the "other holes" with a pin that wont fit in it, due to the width of the pin vs the holes width being to narrow.
flywheelsc400005.jpg

I tried to measure the depth of the "other hole" with the stick here and compair it to the pin, as you can see the hole is way to deep for the pin.
flywheelsc400006.jpg

Here is the stick that I used to measure the deep "other hole" in the hole that fits with the pins I have.
flywheelsc400007.jpg

Hope this helps?

Josh

You can do either or. Just get your R154 pressure plate, and line up the holes. That is how you know where they go.

If you go W series, you need to use the 3.0V6 pressure plate, and just do the same thing.

You can do either or. Just get your R154 pressure plate, and line up the holes. That is how you know where they go.

If you go W series, you need to use the 3.0V6 pressure plate, and just do the same thing.

But what im getting at is, if the R154 prssure plate doesnt fit the pins that are there now, then what will I do, since the pins wont go in any other holes? Or am I wayyy over thinking it?

I assume that the R154 clutch disk will work also?

Sorry for all the dumb questions.

Josh

Got mine. Nice. I am using W58+V6 clutch so I am assuming the excessively deep holes dont matter.

But damn, the bolts are literally a exact fit. Meaning they are tight as ****. Ganna knock them in and out to break them in a little.

THanks a lot Superrunner.

depth doesn't matter. It is the width. The are a press fit, so it takes a hammer to knock them in.

I forgot to check that today, I will check tomorrow.

I am using a 3VZ-E clutch. This pins fit good, and have ample length out for the OEM pressure plate. I put some blue locktight on the pins just because. (sprayed the holes, threads, bolts and pins with brake fluid first)

On the other bolt holes the shop machined, I couldnt say. You'd be best finding linger pins, I would speculate.

3vz 1uz adapation

I'm working on thes items as well. I have a 1uz flywheel available right now. I am working on an adpater plate to mate the 3vz tranny & bell to the 1uz engine, using the 3vx clutch fork and slave cylinder.

I'm working on thes items as well. I have a 1uz flywheel available right now. I am working on an adpater plate to mate the 3vz tranny & bell to the 1uz engine, using the 3vx clutch fork and slave cylinder.

Sweet! I can't find anyone that sells a bellhousing or adapter plate for a r150 (in north america at least)