UZ Block Pictures needed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gte

Does anyone have pics of the 2uz short block, or even the 1uz?

I looked in the gallery, but all of the images are broken when you try and expand the thumbnail

Thanks!

2uzgte,
is that what engine you'd like to build? as in turbo/s and ge heads? is that possible? or have i got my engine code breakdown wrong?

Well, the G and T stand for performance cams and turbo, if i remember correctly, replacing the F and adding the T :)

2uzgte,
is that what engine you'd like to build? as in turbo/s and ge heads? is that possible? or have i got my engine code breakdown wrong?

Well, the G and T stand for performance cams and turbo, if i remember correctly, replacing the F and adding the T :)
This is a topic of much debate.

Originally, G meant wide angle twincam (45deg) and F means narrow angle twincam (22.5deg).
This led to the whole performance vs economy, as historically speaking, FE heads were generally on more conservative motors. (1ZZFE vs 2ZZGE etc)
But a few people are now claiming that the narrow angle heads have more potential (I think F1 engines have a very narrow angle).

The other trains of thought are that G heads are heads designed by Yamaha, and F heads are Toyota designed heads.

Or possibly G heads have individual cam sprockets, were as F heads have only one cam sprocket, with the exhaust cam driven off the intake cam (or viceversa)