upgrade to ignition system

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fruitysupra

Hi all
apologies if this has been covered however i couldn't specifically find the answer to all my questions.
Background on the car: mkiv toyota supra with 1UZFE (older of the 1UZ's) fitted with a holset hx40 turbo at the rear!, chargecooler, and wet shot of nitrous. currently on standard management only running 7psi but with plans to upgrade ECU to run 14psi. also plan for the future to run meth injection.

what i want to do is upgrade the ignition system.
1. im looking at MSD DIS4 after reading a brief write up but was wondering could i not use the DIS2 as only need two channels (it seems a waste to get the 4 but see no info on using a 2). i dont really see a need to use 2 6AL's.
2. im also looking at the AEM 4 CHANNEL UNIVERSAL TWIN FIRE CDI C2DI IGNITION MODULE, 30-2821 which is a cheaper option but haven't found much info on installing on a 1uz
3. im also planning to upgrade to coils to MSD blaster SS's x2, would these be ok with the AEM one if i went with that.
do i need a MSD 8912 Dual Channel Ignition Tachometer Adapter as i run my tachometer from the ECU?
4. the two stock ignitors... i presumming i just remove these and use the wiring from them to install which ever one i go with.

thanks in advance.

standard management will only need simple circuit producing proper feedback signal in response to the pulses sent to igniters. Otherwise the engine will run for 3 seconds, generate DTCs 14,15, stall

yes, so your new system actually controls the ignition, and breadboard circuit tells ecu as if it still worked in factory config.

That's great. Do you know if any write ups in regards to that?
And do you have any recommendation on the options I listed
Ta

I can sketch up one when you will actually need it
I found some info @ Toymods and then build one for vvti engines' test bench