Update on SC430TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Just got the words for Carlos from AAP. The SC430 have custom rods, pistons and laid down 715RWHP at 24psi. Its running by Motec stand alone. Dyno sheets are coming.... Currently the car is powered by 550 cc injectors and they are maxing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
We also went to a Turbo 400 with gear vendors Over Drive unit. The boot was at 24 PSI. We would have gone higher but we once again maxed out the injectors.

Absolutely stunning car...!!! This is what Passion fuels, and the result of what can happen with a dream, a plan, execution and obviously, very deeeeep pockets!!!

Ryan

That is sick I want it!!!! How much do you want to sell that beast to me for. Sick I tell you sick!!!!!!!!!!! Have you considered traction issues have you gone to teins and other stuff. That will blow the doors off my 475 hp sc400 although I bet I could stay with you for the first 100 yards, my car is real torquey with the nos, the supra lsd and my low 3.07 gearing and not to mention the D.T.C. That car must bolt from 20-120I would say. I am putting some low profile drag tires just to help with traction. Both wheels just love to spin out in the first two gears. Anyway I am jelous that looks awesome, I would love to get a test ride and compare it to mine.

Sorry guys I kind of got tied up with stuff and forgat to post it earlier..
There is still more power to be made in the car and we have another set of wheels for it now 18" with Pilot Sport Cups and it has a new Motec Dashboard as well.

msnipes.jpg

What engine manangement are these guys using, i am assuming this dyno was with race fuel, are they still using vvt-i? There is a lot to learn from these guys. Turbos used? Are they willing to manufacture turbo manifolds?

Hi Jibby
I am Michael the car ownerThe Motec Has Traction control But I have opted for Race-Logic for its simplicity and ability to dial in just how nuch spin you want plus it has a neet launch control setup. We are constantly doing new things so you never know whats next

I love this car but I am surprised by the dyno curve. I would expect MUCH more low RPM torque. At 4000rpm it is not much different than a stock 430. This is weird. I would think more like 500-600rwtq at 4000rpm. The curve also gets very unstable above 6200rpm. Not knocking the car but just very surprised by this data. Typically an engine will double (or more) its torque at 15psi. Running a peak of 24psi at say 6000rpm should give an EASY 15psi at 4000+rpm.

Lextreme said:
Dyno sheet 715RWHP at 24 psi
SC430TT.jpg

Could it be due to how it is dyno'd?? I have had more to do with dyno dynamics than dynojets but i know it is possible to get vastly different torque curves depending on how it is run up. My theory is that due to a dynojet not being able to hold the engine at a particular RPM/Speed, you cant load the engine up to get it boosted then run it, it often does not give enough time to get the turbos up to speed so they are only coming on towards the top end, a bit like 1st gear vs say 3rd gear on the street. It is more pronounced on high HP cars.

The power curve could be a result of tuning done for reliability, or just that the car was maybe spinning the tires on the dyno.

Attachments

• KICKDOWN.jpg
    KICKDOWN.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 23