Update on Paul Carey UZFE powered Drag Car

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Update

Latest update of the blown alky cammer
Received the new billet crank - just gorgeous piece of art - went to hemi mains so I can get better race main bearings. Big ends are chev small block large journal.
Had to remove quite a lot of material from the block to get the rods to swing with the 3.75 stroke. The block is over 1 inch thick on the sides no plenty of material left.
Have the new liners for the 3.85" bore, and flat top CP pistons at 11:1 comp. Had to lift the gudgeon pin right up into the oil ring groove to use the chev 5.7" GRP ally rods. Much better blown alky rings this time too.
New billet heads are now in the CNC machine getting cut from Alumec 89 ally. A new billet manifold has to follow - with nice o-rings on the inlet face instead of gaskets.
Have updated my ignition from 20 amp ProMag to the latest 44 amp blueprinted version for high revving. We have been turning the engine to 10,500rpm and the g-meter indicates it's still hauling. Not sure what the limit is for revs. The bigger cubes at 350 should mean more torque and maybe less need to rev. Not sure yet.
Having to upgrade the fuel pump to a 15gpm billet race version, as the Enderle pumps start to struggle at higher horsepower. I reckon we can get 2000 horsepower out of this package eventually.
Getting that horsepower to the track with an auto is an excercise in itself. Ash Hamblin is assisting with a new converter from the US that will see a higher stall of 8000rpm and the ability to lock it up on the run. That should see big jumps in et's.
All for now.....
PC

Wow Paul, are there any Toyota bits left in that engine? Bore spacing maybe? :)

Show us some pics of your new crank!

I won't attempt to argue he doesn't know what he's doing but the move to a hemi head over pent roof seems a strange one? Especially for a boosted engine? Easier access to tuning knowledge/experience I guess, but the stock chamber should theoretically deliver a better result?

Awesome commitment regardless and keep us updated on results.

I won't attempt to argue he doesn't know what he's doing but the move to a hemi head over pent roof seems a strange one? Especially for a boosted engine? Easier access to tuning knowledge/experience I guess, but the stock chamber should theoretically deliver a better result?

Awesome commitment regardless and keep us updated on results.

no , still lexus style chamber
more so the specs, like bolt stud sizes
main tunnel, etc
morning.;)