UFC (MMA)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I agree with everything Lex says except for the Rodger Huerta comment... He is still unproven against the best fighters in his own weight class...However, he is a very solid fighter but needs to show me more before I claim him to be the best... Rampage Jackson with his new camp should be considered.. That scary black man will howl like a wolf and then kick some arse in the octagon....

Jibbby,

You said pound per pound...LOL... Not who is the best figther in MMA. I honestly believe Rampage can take on heavy weight fighters and can take the tiltle easily. He is an animal!

Oh, I forgot.....

Treynon - PJ Penn is on the juice and looks scary...He has dedicated himself to being in shape and he will be tough to beat right now... Best pound for pound though I don't think so... George St. Pierre would destroy him... Matt Hughes would probably beat him again... Well maybe not...

I think the best pound for pound fighter may be Urijah Faber...Who has dominated the 145 pound class for a while now in the WEC...

That little guy is a monster and I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon...

I just saw Cung Le go to war against Frank Shamrock...

CUNG LE kicked his way to victory... 3 rounds of body, arm and head kicks and by the end of the third round Frank quit after a good head kick. His arm was probably broken...

Cung Le is for real... Crazy stand up skills... Best I've seen yet...

His ability to defend the take down is excellent too... I am now on the Cung Le band wagon..

Infact, Frank Shamrock just announced his right wrist is broken from blocking Le's kicks...

Chung Le passed his prime and he is not a MMA fighter. He did well on his former federation, but he is doesnt have the tools to compete in MMA. Shamrock will take him out.

hahhahhhh.... ya =)

Edit: ok ok it wasn't total domination by cung.. But man I told you so.. I'm sorry to rub this in but I've been on the cung bandwagon since his san shou days and just like wrestling has style in MMA so does a pro san shou. I can't wait to see the big man Cung go at it again.

I don't know...I saw it as total domination by Chung...Granted Frank rocked Chung Le once but that was really about it...Over the course of three rounds Frank got the worst of it for sure...

Treynon good call on Chung Le..You called it many posts ago!!!!

Lex is human after all...He finally didn't call one... I almost bet on Frank Shamrock to win too just based on what Lex said..He was favored two to one to win.....Thank god I didn't bet on Franky.....

Well,

I dont know how good was Frank. I know he is not Ken for sure. Chung has different style of fighting and I dont think he will do well in MMA. One fight means nothing. Give it 10 fights in MMA and see what happen. I wouldnt be suprise to see him loss 5-6 fights out of 10.

We shall see =)

I suck at calling fights though so thats why I don't gamble on them. Hell the only gambling I do in vegas is penny video poker machines. 20 bucks for 2 nights of entertainment while gettin wasted :beerchug:.

Treynon - Your a funny guy...Penny video poker machines while getting wasted in Vegas... Been there done that but on the nickel slots years ago...

Lex - Frank Shamrock is a hundred times better fighter then his brother Ken Shamrock.. Frank is a great MMA fighter and has been that for years. He has never been KO'd, he beat down Tito Ortis bad and other big name fighters too... Recently beat down and knocked out the New York bad arse Phil Baroni which is not easy to do... What else, Frank was the former UFC champion and walked away undefeated at the time... Oh, and he also recently beat down Henzo Gracy and it wasn't even close... Frank is the real deal for sure.... Very good stand up and is seasoned big time on the ground..May even be the most complete fighter in MMA today..

I know a good fighter when I see one, and Chung Le is a good fighter..Still he can improve.. The guy has never lost a fight, he is also now 6-0 in MMA... I don't see him losing anytime soon.. Wanna bet? Ha Ha Ha...

Are we doing side bet again? Jibbby?

My picks:
* Kenny Florian
* Karo Parisyan
* Matt Hamill
* Nate Diaz
* Houston Alexander
* Clay Guida

Houston Alexander got dropped with the first punch of the fight.. It was a superman punch that lit him up... Fastest knockout in UFC history..

The guy has a glass jaw... He should be banned from the UFC just because of his jaw... What a joke..

The suprise of the evening was Karo getting dropped with the knee in the second by Thiago Alves..WOW... Didn't think I would ever see Karo lose in that fashion...

Grey Maynard's domination and win was a suprise too... He out wrestled a wrestler go figure..

Maynard can wrestle...Watch out for this guy as he looks tough to beat..

This season of the Ulimate fighter series on Spike TV looks good to watch this year... They are starting off with 32 fighters and eliminating 16 by pairing them up with a first fight to stay on the show...

There should be no cry babies and whimps on this seasons show like Dana White said.....

I agree Lex.. I like the idea of the show just having fight after fight..... The house drama can get old after a while..

Rampage Jackson is one funniest guys in MMA... Both him and Forrest Griffin can't coach worth peanuts but it should be fun to watch.. Rampage is crazy with his one liners and his wierd facial gestures........ He said something like "Man, that fighter just crapped his pants in the octogon, because I can smell it".. Just rediculous stuff he says...

Griffin is a tough fighter but Rampage will take him out in the first round. Those guys are not coaches, they are figure heads. Good fighter does not mean good coach and good coach does not mean good fighter. I was hoping to see Jibbby in the show, but couldn't find him out of the 32 fighters. LOL :)