UFC (MMA)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It's good to see that there is some UFC talk going on. This is the greatest sport in the world. I thought there were some good fights on last night though. I'm glad that huerta won though. I've been watching him for a while now and he's become one of my fav's. He scared me a little when clay nearly knocked him out on the ground. You guys should read about his story of how he grew up, truly touching. the mayweather vs. hatton fight was good too. you should download it. I can't believe that J-rock got knocked out though. I can't stand arroyo, and j-rock has a lot of potential. You gotta love danzig though, he's a technician, I bet he becomes pretty successful in the lightweight division too. He better watch out for huerta though!! Huerta might get a title shot. Oh and all of your guys's prediction sound spot on. Chuck and Hughes are gonna get knocked out. Wanderli is crazy, and GSP is a frickin phenom who is gonna get his belt back. It made me sick to see serra with the belt. I still can't watch reruns of that fight. matt serra hit the magic button, I guess everyone's got a punchers chance though right?

Hey, I was hoping Guida would win the fight too... Guida was winning the fight and almost knocked out The matador... The problem with Guida is he doen't move his head out of the way of knees and fists...He got rocked and choked out because he has no defense...He is all offensive and got lit up...

Yeah, Floyd Mayweather is has always has been a step faster then everyone else... Pound for pound he is the best but any decent MMA fighter would destroy him.. I remember him saying he would win the UFC title with no problem or something....

I would say Roger got lucky. He was being beaten up by Clay. That lucky knew turn the whole fight around. Clay is one tough fighter.

Just watched UFC 82....

Anderson spider Sylva beat down Dan hollywood Henderson to my suprise... I will never bet against Anderson Sylva again... He just wins and wins and wins...

Heath Herring beat Chek Congo

Anyone watch this one?

No I missed that. Sorry Jibby. Looks like your boy Dan needs to retired. Check... Great boxing but not enough tools in his pockets.

Sylva will destroy Rampage... The Spider has better standup, just ask Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin, Nate Marquart, etc... Even Chuck Lidell will get smoked by Anderson Sylva in the stand up.. The guy doesn't look like much, but he probably has the best chin in the game, best standup, crazy and acurate knee blows, and needless to say is very good at Jitsu...His weakness is wrestling and defending the take down.. Dan ate one of those Anderson Sylva knees and Dan became a girl and was choked out effortlessly almost immediately....It was the knees that did it....

The only guy that will beat Sylva is a strong wrestler and Jitsu Master, a guy whom can get Sylva on the floor and ground and pound.. Dan Henderson actually had Sylva fully mounted and was pounding him out at the end of the first round.. If Dan would have concentrated on taking down more rather then stand and trade with the Spider he would have had a better chance to win the fight.. Rich Franklin the same...

Guys that possibly could beat Sylva...Maybe a guy like George St. Pierre but a larger version may just take out the Spider... Guys like Matt Sera and Travis Lutter to me have the best chances to beat the Spider.....

I have 2 words, san shou. I also have a name to go with it, Cung Le.

Underrated to the max and has silva's number in his pocket.

Treynon - Never heard of San Shou and Cung Le???? However, I have heard of Bruce Lee... Dude, where did you pull those names from, the toilet?

Lex my boy - That skinny dude is bad arse...He will spank everyone, as he is doing now.. Like I said he doesn't look like much but he brings it in the octagon every time.. I will never bet against that skinny Brazilian bastard again!!!

Cung Le is an ok fighter. He is in different type of fight. I think its called K1. Those sicisor kicks are worthless in UFC. He is a below average fighter.

Haha dude Lex my man, I know the man is only 5-0 in cage fighting but below average? I mean cmon, look at his record:
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=14883

I consider Sam Morgan an above average fighter and see how that ended, liver kick. I think this sleeper will surprise you. Hes up against Frank Shammy this month I believe in LA.. Maybe you should go get a first hand look at a cage fight with someone whos pro at san shou and thai kickboxing (and fairtex doesn't sponsor below average fighters).

Oh and of course they wouldn't list the 100s of professional kickboxing matches the guy has been in. He is also working on his jiu jitsu extensively for MMA. I really want to see Anderson against this guy because I believe *call me crazy, talk ****, whatever* that hes better then Anderson at kickboxing... Crazy right? Well maybe you should see his fights also.

A story for you guys...

I was in Down town LA the other night watching a Clipper basketball game at the Staples Center and then after the game I walked to my car and passed by a brand new MMA gym that just opened up... I walked in just to take a look at the joint, and who did I see inside?..A bunch of MMA fighters including Shogun Hoa... It is a brizilian based shootboxing gym and it's bank to join...$300 a month and bring your mouth piece is what he told me.. I said I like MMA and all but dude I am 40 years old as of today and I might break something rolling around on these mats with you freaks.... He said you look like you in are in good enough shape and we will take it easy on you.. I said I really don't enjoy getting hit in the face and break joints in arm bars and what not.. In the end I said I think I will pass but I am glad to see this MMA gym opening and I am a big fan....This gym should bring in some big MMA stars for sure...It's like a big warhouse converted to octagons and mats..

As far as training MMA, twenty years ago I may have been crazy enough to give it try...

There is guy that is half Korean that kicks arse...I forgot his name but it's a bit catchy and I think he is a legit up and comer...

I guess what I am trying to say is this MMA sport is growing like crazy..There are new gyms popping up everywhere... So much for boxing...

That's cool Jibby. It just shows that how can anyone really say someone is the pound of pound best fighter in the world, when really there are probably tons of fighters outside of the spotlight who could possibly beat these fighters. People just don't know about them yet.

Yeah, when you think about it really on any given lucky night the best fighter can get caught on the chin by a lesser fighter... Simply said, When you get hit with those tiny gloves you get knocked out or become stunned fairly easily.. Most of these MMA fighter pack a good hard punch or kick too... However, the better fighter does usually win out, but not all the time... Matt Sera is a good example of that against George St. Pierre...

Ok, I am looking for some good pics coming up...

Who do you guys like in the next UFC?

George St. Pierre or Matt Sierra?

Rich Franklin vs. Travis Lutter?

A future match up which has been talked about as Randy has come back to the UFC..

Randy Courtier vs. Fedor?

Lastly Chung Le vs. Frank Shamrock... Remember Frank Shamrock is no joke and he is much better then his brother Ken..

My pics are Georgey, Rich Franklin, and if the match ever happens Fedor......

Also who is the best pound for pound MMA fighter today? George St. Pierre or Anderson Silva?

Attachments

• adams chaser.jpg
    adams chaser.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 46
George St. Pierre or Matt Sierra? Lastly Chung Le vs. Frank Shamrock... Remember Frank Shamrock is no joke and he is much better then his brother Ken..
My pics are Georgey, Rich Franklin, and if the match ever happens Fedor......
Also who is the best pound for pound MMA fighter today? George St. Pierre or Anderson Silva?
Matt is going down. He has a bad back and GSP will be all over him. Chung Le passed his prime and he is not a MMA fighter. He did well on his former federation, but he is doesnt have the tools to compete in MMA. Shamrock will take him out.

Pound for pound I would have to pick Roger Huerta. This guy is all round best. Tough, strong, technically sounds, stand up and ground.