UFC (MMA)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm always down Lex...Who's fighting again? GSP against Matt Hughes? GSP I think is filling in for the injured Matt Sera...

Matt Hughes would have beat down Matt Sera anyway, Sera is lucky to be injured...

I believe GSP will handle Matt Hughes as he is quicker, more atheletic and has a bit of a longer reach...Matt Hughes will most likely get peppered and picked apart...

Who is Silva fighting?

I like the ape man Wanderlei Silva to continue to punish Chuck Liddel...The Iceman is ice cold....

So it appears we like the same guys...No bets on this one...Your a smart man to pick those guys...

May not be UFC 79 but the TUF finale is on this weekend. I hate that show but I only watch the last few minutes to see the fights. The finale is always fun though and I am excited to watch the [SIZE=-1]Roger Huerta Vs. Clay Guida fight. Clay Guida has such an interesting style and has long hair so I'm always happy to see an outlander like that fight. Roger Huerta is a handful though so this should be a good one for him. [/SIZE]

I like Clay Guida to win that fight....Rodger Huerta is over rated in my opinion and hasn't fought any big name fighters to my recollection......Clay is a spaz that never runs out of gas...Iron jaw too...

The UFC untimate fighter final should be a good fight. That farm boy has crazy like Matt Hughes strength with heart and that other guy (forgot his name) he also does have some skills and experience... I think I like the farm boy to win, maybe...... I can't remember either of those clowns names....

For me its on tommorow at 7pm until 9 or 10. Could be on at 9pm for you since my friend in cali always sees the ultimate fighter at 10pm when I see it at 8pm.. Don't quote me though I don't want to make you miss it because I gave you the wrong time.

I'm watching these fights as I write and they suck.... All these ultimate fighters just lack skills and excitement... Waiting for the main events...

I am tempted to watch the Ricky Hatton vs. Floyd Mayweather fight instead... However, for $40 I think I will pass....

That was a good fight...War Machine pulled off the old switcharu job and won the fight...I thought he was finished there for a minute...

I just saw the big farm boy get choked out...Skill beats strength once again...

on a side note... Floyd Mayweather JR is the best boxer to ever walk the planet. Sorry Ali but we have a new best... Plus Ali never changed around weight classes like Mayweather has and is still undefeated.