UFC 76

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
No problem Lex....

I am true MMA fan, I watched the Rich Franklin fight and witnessed again Anderson Silva's superior stand up Muy Tai and striking skills as he had the reach and faster hands over Rich...

I really think Rich Franklin stood a much better chance of beating Anderson Silva by shooting in and trying to mount and take Silva to the ground and pound... Franklin is strong, can excape choke holds, and has good ground and pound skills....What was he and his corner thinking? From what I have seen Silva's weakest game is wrestling, just look how Travis Lutter mounted him effortlessly and was dominating the fight until he went for that ill advised arm bar attempt...

I think Silva can be beat easily by a really good wrestler and Jitsu guy whom would try and stay on top of silva and mount..... Nate Marquart again tried to strike with Silva and was weakend when he eventually made it to the ground..

Just my take on the guy they call Anderson Silva...

I think Rich Franklin should spend the next year or so on the mat practicing his Jitsu and wrestling skills and then challenge again for the belt or retire...

Yeah, I like Karo Parisian...He's never boring to watch with his Judo style of fighting...

Rashad Evans is overrated in my opinion... He doesn't have that killer mantality.. He is afraid to stand in the pocket and trade as witnessed in the Evan vs Ortis fight...

I like Evens, he's improved alot since ultimate fighter. The last fight of ultimate fighter he stood and traded with that 6'11 ex-football player for 3 rounds. Also he has a couple of good knock outs.

Rashad did go toe to toe with that big white stiff... I have not seen Rashad Evans fight like that since... Again, I think he got paid and now is weary of getting hit...

Fame has a way of taking the hunger out of some fighters...Just my take on Rashad....

The fighters that I appreciate the most are the ones with no fear what so ever... They usually get knocked out too, but I respect that....

Arscarbonsc - I don't really like Chuck anymore...In his last fights he ran like a coward, and Keith Jardine of all people out boxed him and basically cleaned him.....This is MMA and not boxing as far as I am concerned...Chuck has now become boring to watch.. The Iceman is as cold as ice..

Ken Shamrock, no I really don't like him either, and to be quite honest I am tired of watching him get beat up, over and over again...He needs to stay retired...

I like watching this Houston Alexander guy as he is a beast from what I have seen so far. I like Clay Gwedo and Tyson Griffin as I saw their fight the other night on Spike TV...I like all the 145 and 155 pounders as they always put on a great show...I like GSP, I like Rampage, I like a lot of fighters that aren't afraid to mix it up...

How bout you, who do you like to watch fight?