UFC 76

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yep

i think Fedor ran like a little Bit** maybe the whole world should keep calling him out on it. somebody find out what his address in Russia is or maybe his email address. maybe we can bombard him with hate mail until he agrees to a fight. I think he knew he would get fubared against Randy so he took the easy way out. hes got to know whats up. Randy should've seeked and called him out like Mr.T did Rocky in Rocky 3. he should've called his wife out, anything to get his shot at Fedor. i don't think anyone tried hard enough. let me run UFC. I would've figured out a way. Dana you're fired.:AR15firing:

Randy is a Pus*y too... He wanted more money and probably didn't really want to face Fedor anyway. He made up a that money excuse to quit the UFC... I still think Randy would have worked over Fedor but I guess the fans will never know...

Dirty bomb Fedor in Rusky land, and send Captain America to the IFL for laughs...

yep

i agree, Randy did use that excuse. i would fight for free if I were Randy, just to make a point. I would tell Fedor he could have my paycheck just to get him in the ring.

I don't know about fighting for free Tempheat. If you have kids and a family to feed you need a pay check to pay your bills, no? ...Word was rumored though that Randy was going to be paid well, he signed a contract and then backed out...Dana got pissed and Randy quit the UFC..
The UFC may bring legal action against Randy for backing out of his contractual agreement... To me if you sign and agree to a deal and then back out you are a coward and you are not a man of your word...That's just me though.....

I personally would not fight anyone for free but if I were in Randy's shoes I would want to fight Fedor to prove to the world that I am the best.. Go down in history as the true pound for pound stud then retire... If I lost then at least I stepped up and gave it my best shot.... Both are whimps, get a little money and fame and they lose the eye of the tiger...The hunger and man hood fades..

Again that is just me and my thinking....

Randy C. was paid 14 million dollars by the UFC to fight 4 fights and he only fought two... It is rumoured he is not retired but ready to fight in the newly established M-1 fight league which could feature Fedor and the dominating Vladamir Medolinko...

So maybe Randy isn't a coward but he is still backing out of a signed contract and will be in court shortly with the UFC...

I do think Vladimir is awesome, he dominated the IFL and could actually beat both Fedor and Randy I kid you not... He's that improved...

Just a little update for you MMA fans...

For 14 million I would fight and get knocked out 4 times in a heart beat...These guys were broke a couple of years ago and now they are gready pigs... Go figure...

14 mil does sound good. i think i would have stuck it out and whooped two more people before I quit. i want to see this M-1 league. how is it televised? can you get it on a satellite? i'm watching the pre fight show on spike right now. Sylvia is still a ogre. i don't know if Vera can take him. He does train with Rampage though. thats got to be worth something. whats your fight prediction? i think Rich will get his revenge this weekend.

I had made a friendly wager with Lex that Tim Syl. and Rich Frank. would win the fights this Saturday...I stand by my bets...

My take - Tim is a big Ogre like you said and I like his size in that fight over the much smaller Brendan AlaVera... Rich, well he recently beat the likes of OSama (Okama in the last UFC) and also the Canadian fighter Ronald McDonald (Jason McDonald) in the previos UFC before that...I think Rich has got his Mojo back and is going to take it too Anderson Silva...

M-1 is still in the works...Don't know yet when it will televised... We should be able to check it out.... There is a bunch of these new leagues popping up, it's a joke... Apparently promoting MMA fights is a big money maker these days, even the Mark Cuban of the world are getting involved..He's the millionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team... So is Hugh Hefner "the Playboy Vigra boy" with Strike force league...

Anyone want to start a new league and make millions?

yeah, we should all sell our projects and start a fighting league.:swordfight:
i'm going to Cincinnati to see this next UFC fight. i can't afford one of the $2000 seats. i'm in the nose bleeds.

Man, I just saw the countdown show to UFC... I am getting cold feet about Rich Franklin...

Lex the bets are still on? Are you still a go? You've been awefully silent on this thread... I am still a go, but I think you have a great shot at the Silva, Franklin fight... I see fear in the eyes of Rich...

TONIGHT IT'S ON....

AGAIN, LEX THE BET IS A GO!!!....I GOT $20 ON FRANKLIN AND ANOTHER $20 ON TIM SILVIA....

Just so you know when it is time to pay my Paypal account is [email protected]

Good luck, as I am looking forward to this UFC event as I hope it will be a good one and not a dud...

Dave my bad... I forgot I liked Vera... It's on I got Vera and Franklin no problem....

Sorry I forgot to be honest... I do think the Vera vs. Sylvia fight could go either way so I am good with it....

Ok so I got $20 for each fight and I got Vera and Franklin.... Don't sweat it I will pay if I lose just like before.....

haha you guys crack me up. After seeing that fight judged so poorly with Matt Hamil and Bisping I don't think I'd bet 2 cheerios on anyone in the UFC.

You're probably the smartest man out of the bunch here Treynon...

I am a sucker for the UFC fights.. To me friendly wagers always bring just a bit more entertainment into a fight...Win or lose...

PS... I hoping the judges don't play a role in these fights... Knock out city baby!!!

Lex your forty has been sent....Enjoy...

This UFC was decent, poor Rich Franklin beat down once again in front of his home town...

Tim Sylvia is the most boring fighter on the planet, but he won again...

Lex I will be seeking out your pics for the next UFC...YOU DA MAN!!!

It's cool Treynon,

It's really a true honor to donate my hard earned slavery wages to such a fine institution such as this one and the owner of it "Mr. Lex" himself...

It's all good.....:tongue2: