UFC 76

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm hooked and will even pay for the UFC tonight...This maybe the weakest UFC yet and I am still paying... Rehab for MAA anonomous anyone? I got my latest Directv bill and it was $278 for the month.. $40 x4 UFC's...OUCH!!!

Anyway tonight -

- I like Lidell over Jardeen in this bout (I do think Jardeen has a shot to win though) Jardeen is one tough son of a biatch...

- Jon Fitch should handle Diego (wet dream) Sanchez...

- Shogun may absolutely destroy Forrest Griffen in this one..

- Tyson Griffen to beat out Thiago but could go either way..

Hooters

do they have Hooters restaurants where you guys live? I watch a lot of the UFC fights there. Just buy a couple of beers instead of paying $40 at the house.

Split decision... Should have been unanimous. So did anyone get any knockouts or was it called UFC Knockout for nothin? That'd be sad.

Liddel is finished as he was out boxed all night by Keith Jardine and lost the bout...WOW!!!
Chuck looked tenative the whole night, it must be because of his last fight when he got KO'd...

John Finch is the man..He did work over Diego all night...Out wrestled him, out punched him, etc.. Really a one sided fight...

Forest Griffen pulled of a huge upset... He really ground and pounded Shogun all night and squeeked out a decision victory.. Good for Forest.. The thing is these guys from Pride are having a hard time adjusting to the Octogon...Like Merco...

Tyson Griffen is the man, he could challenge for the belt he is that good...He wins again in a fairly close fight..

John,

I told you Jardine had a chance. U should put some money Chucky. I think perhaps Chuck's UFC career is almost over. If he loose 2 more fights in the row, then it is most definately over. Then he need to sell his jet and exotic car.

Any thoughts on the upcoming UFC event scheduled for October 20th...

My pics -

Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin (I like Rich in this one by KO)

Brandon Vera vs. Tim Sylvia (I think I like Brendon Vera in this one by decision or maybe Tim Sylvia by KO, who frigg'n knows)

Both fights could go either way as far as I am concerned...These maybe the toughest fights to call yet...

Not this time my friend... You got lucky last UFC... The bets are on and my paypal account again is [email protected]...

You may want to write that down for future payment...

Brandon Vera has skills and is undefeated, great standup, and possesses the swickateen choke... Rich is fighting in his own backyard, and is too good to lose twice to the same guy... I feel good about these bets now that I think about it...

Hmmmm, now I need to think what I can spend your $40 on?:nutkick:

The UFC is going down the toilet...Randy Courtere quit the UFC, they can't sign Fedor... I am a little saddened to see Captain America call it quits... I so wanted to see the Randy VS. Fedor matchup, oh well...

I guess we will have to settle for second grade fighters from now on, what a shame...

I'm starting to like watching the fights on WEC wreckage because they have the lighter weight classes down to bantam weight (135). It's much more entertaining when you can see the entire spectrum of weights instead of mostly middle weights and heavy weights with an occasional lightweight fight. They (UFC) really hype up these middle/heavy weights and they always seem to disappoint me. 135s and 145s are really fun to watch because they are so damn fast and technical.

Treynon my older brother says the same things to me... UFC is over hyped, the fighters are afraid to get hit or stand in the pocket and trade.. That of course makes for boring fights...

I agree with your call on the WEC wreckage...It very intertaining to watch the 145 pound weight class... The fighters are decent as well...

Dana White started WEC, so it can't be too shabby... I think WEC may over take the UFC on day...We will se...