UFC 74

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I purchase all the UFC's.... Is your place is good mine is a little cluttered at the moment? I am a huge MMA fan and love to toss back a few cold ones on the weekends... Let me know...

did you see this

Dan Henderson

Current PRIDE Middleweight and Welterweight Champion (1st fighter in history to hold both belts simultaneously), 1992 and 1996 United States Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestling team member, 1988 USA Junior Freestyle champion, 1988 USA Junior Greco-Roman champion, 3-time USA Senior Greco-Roman champion, 3-time USA University Greco-Roman champion, 1990 USA FILA Junior World Greco-Roman champion, 1990 Amateur Wrestling News Freshman All-American, 1990-91 U.S. Olympic Festival champion, 1991 and 1993-94 University Nationals champion, 1993-94 U.S. Nationals champion, UFC 17 middleweight tournament winner, RINGS 1999 King of Kings Absolute tournament winner,

I'd bet on him.

Dan Henderson is tuff as nails... I agree....

I think he takes out Rampage and or Chuck Liddel on any given day...He's got a steel jaw too and a wicked right hook that might be more devestating then Chuck's....

not me

when I get out to Sacramento i'll drive and meet up with you guys and watch one. I won't make it to 74 though. The next one is free on Spike. Thats the Henderson/Rampage fight. You guys will be welcome at my place when the fights are in Sacramento. The tickets aren't that bad, even for seats up front.

osjdfs

maybe, Rampage could easily walk away with three titles. I would still bet on Dan though.:AR15firing::eek:mfg: I just watched Scarface.

Temp....

You are on...... Take it to the PM... we will put some money down.....LOL...JK..... It will be a good fight. I think Rampage is just too hungry and too strong....

Rampage was in good shape and was on his game for the Chuck Lidell beat down, I will give him that much......However, I do think Dan Henderson will try and take Rampage down to the mat with success for a little friendly ground and pound...Once Rampage get's soften up on the mat he will be done in...I see that happening, yeah Rampage is strong and body slams people with ease, but his ground game is no where near Henderson's...That's going to be the difference in the fight.. Henderson in the Second round by stoppage is my perdiction...

I think Dan Henderson's stand up is equal with Rampage's too...I like Hollywood Henderson and will welcome a friendly wager with Mr. LEX...

Have you guys heard of a guy named Shoegun Houa? I think I spelled his name wrong but this guy may be better then all the current UFC guys...Stay tuned, because Shoegun is a Brazilian beast that is currently flying under the radar...

Since you guys are so into UFC instead cars. Why dont we create a subdomain like ufc.lextreme.com So we can spend the second half of the day talking about it. What do u say Mr. Jibbbbbbbby (how many b are there anyway?) I have 20 on Rampage..... TKO

$20 it is Mr. Lex.... Does paypal sound good? "No welching either"...That is a common American term for not backing out of the bet..

Oh and they already have a UFC forum, I think I posted once on it many moons ago...

Attachments

• My Pictures0003.jpg
    My Pictures0003.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
  • My Pictures0004.jpg
    My Pictures0004.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1uz trigger.jpeg
    1uz trigger.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 21
Lex, find a bar near you that is showing the fight and we can all meet up and have a good time.... Most bars showing the event will probably charge a cover for enty..

It's UFC 74 on August 25th... I see your UFC sponsored links above, what's up with that? Is Lextreme now sponsoring the UFC?

I can't believe it'll be on 08/25. I can't make it on that day...Damn! Or I'll be your judge or referee over your bets. This way I can have some free beers as the tips.

Lets make a meet at the bar. David find a nice bar or place that showed UFC fight. Lets meet up that day. Lets set date and time so I can bring out some guys too.