Tx2K6 Supra Nationals

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
pretty quick, how was seeing all of those big turbo supras, man i should have made it over there if i had known it was last weekend.

It was great! Fastest run of the day was the Titan Motorsport supra with a 7.94 @181 mph. Most consistant was probably the Boostlogic supra with 8.1's every single pass. Next year I plan to go for all of the events instead of just the drag racing.

Is TX2K6 supras only? What about fast Lexus (SC300 or SC400) at they allow to enter the contest? Perhaps we should join them next year or so.

I did see some SC300's out there and heard that one got on the dyno, but I can't confirm that since I missed that day. The vent originally catered to the MkIV Supra and the 2JZGTE motor, but grow beyond now.
Peter Blach from Houston, TX is the event organizer. It is usually conducted about mid March every year. Events include road racing, show n shine, dyno, drag and usually some assorted evening activities. The event is held in conjunction with the Viper V-10 Nationals. The road racing, show,and dyno are pretty much open. The drag racing is more class specific depending on modifications.
I don't see why everyone from lextreme.com couldn't join in. Then again, I can't officially speak on his behalf. But if your interested, his forum name on Supraforums and on Houstonperformancedriving.com is houstonT.
Heck maybe we could even setup a drag class for V8's if there is enough interest.