Project Thread Twin-Turbo V8 6-Speed SC: UZZ-TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
TTBlanketsUZZ2.jpg

TTBlanketsUZZ.jpg

TTUZZTTLIGHTMounted.jpg

29mar8.jpg

Hoping to have everything complete by the end of April so I can drive it into the paint booth!
Last pic shows new AutoCouture front, along with mocked up oil cooler in the side-duct.*

Thanks guys!
Next week the seibon cf hood, and vertex hood lip will be going in to be molded together (painting the carbon mostly),
and the AC front will have the fog holes turned into one long air duct per side. (Deletion of that little bar in between.)

Looking awesome Zach, wish my 400 was as bada^& as your's, Ryan's, Scott's, and other's. I'm working on it slowly but surely, lol. I will make an official introduction thread soon, to introduce myself to everyone.

Looking hot! What kind of coilover that you're using? With that kind of monster torque at low end, your stretched tires might have a little problem with traction. Perhaps those BF Goodridge tires will help with traction. I love those tires.

Thanks! The coilovers are Tanabe Sustec Pro-5's with Electric Active dampening (TEAS) which adjusts on the fly, and can be programmed for different conditions. The stretched tires will definitely have a slight traction problem... I'm ok w/that hehe. (I'm thinking about switching the front tires out for the same 'slightly stretched' look soon.)

BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY!!

Actually I messed w/the black in Photoshop- The front bumper isn't even painted yet. I just edited to make it look nicer- by contrasting it out.
I wanted the emphasis on the engine bay anyways :) It could possibly be your screen contrast though, if it's really bad... (Looks nice on my screen.)
These are just teaser pics until the 'FINISHED' Photoshoot in late July btw.