Twin turbo UZ ST185

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
cheers Marcus, i am reasonably happy with the result. Not happy to run 25psi though so SC is sold....hope the new owner enjoys all that bottom end grunt :)

back to revising the stock intake and pressure is on to get it sorted for a track day next month...yikes

That is amazing:yikes: Justin..to clarify..Everything internal IS STOCK?heads ported?and thats about it..apart from bigger injectors,ecu etc..I'm just on the info gathering stage now for SC'ing my truck for more torque..not top end and if you're running say 20-25 psi then a M90 at 10 psi would be more then enough for stock internals and stock ig as well as stock ecu..?Getting it all sorted then change to a better ecu and then a dyno..Love the torque curve..and 377 rwkw is just amazing..A mate has a LPG running 383 chev and has about the same rwkw as you But has about 1000 nm+ of torque...it's a beast which is where i'd like to go / get to..LOL hats off mate well done..cheerz

BTW did you make the CF manufold?If so are there any molds..?lol I love the way it looks and more so the fact it is light and super strong..wouldn't mind the mold or dimensions..LOL hint Also how did the CF handle the heat..?..cheerz

Have a look thru the thread and be even more amazed :) Yup, all stock. Has run 400rwkw on only 17psi turbo only.

twin charge was awesome for bottom end but TT not that far behind with much less boost.

engine steadies have cracked and torque is defintely up there...over 600ftlbs

can't help with the manifold specs mate...no longer made.

Very nice!!!

I 've just been through the whole thread, and i can see hat you use standard internals, but i cant see if you have done any porting of the heads or lowered compression?
Off course you have bigger injectors, but which?

How much igntion advance do you run?
And afr?

And yes i agree with the others by saying: BAD TO THE BONE!

Thanks
Palle

Totally stock....just the recent addition of a custom lower intake manifold.

7MGTE injectors, ign adv at peak load is 15-18 deg. AFR at full boost is around 12.5:1

Thanks Justen

I think i will copy youre approach, as it seems to be similar to my thoughts.

I have the 7MGTE injectors, and a set of TT's from a Porsche Cayenne turbo.

Next step must be to make my own build tread, so you can see, what we're playing with.

BTW. what fuel are you running? I'm running 99 octane unleaded and sometimes Sunoco GTplus
Palle

Yeah start a thread for sure...can't have too many TTUZs being born :)

I run Vortex 98 with a bottle of octane booster.....keen to try E85 once it turns up locally

We've just got Shell Vpower 99octane on our gas stations here in Denmark:smokin:

And it works! as a mater off fact, i ran it for the first time, at the last race we had, and i've come to the conclusion that i dont want to spend, up to 17usd pr liter for Sunoco, when i can get 99octane from the lokal gas station, for 3usd pr liter.
The loss in effect is beareable when you consider the price diff. (you just need to add a little more boost and fuel)

Palle

"well, this little celica, pretty stout run... wow, wasnt expecting that...."

tools

;)

LOL, commentary was a little hokey :)

gonna blow their mind if i ever get there on sticky tyres :)

BTW where was the Supra? I know that's not what it was built for but for a bit of fun on a Toymods night?