Turbo SC400/Soarer?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

Got some time and material and start playing around with the welder. I did similar work as the Project LS400T, but the header is in the opposite side. The U.S. Spec Soarer's aka SC400 steering racket takes lots room in the driverside so i use the passenger side instead.

Thanks to Tony aka ACleanSC4 for his car. I did some measurements on his car and start making the turbo header. Here are few things that need to be realocate inorder to do a turbo in the SC400.

1. Radiator reserved/Resevior Tank- Relocated it near the battery area.
2. Powersteering reserved Tank - Relocate it to the rear of the engine bay in the passenger side.
3. Brackets - Remove those brackets that hold the powersteering reserved tank and radiator tank
4. Modification - Modify the powersteering outlet line just right under the PS pump. A Banjo style would be perfect.

Besides the turbo header, I also tried to make a down pipe that will run right under the engine mount. However, the LS and the SC have different mount and i hate to guess. The LS have shorter and fatter engine mount, the SC have taller and skinnier engine mount.

Here is just for fun pictures. I tried to weld the T4 flange on, but went out of gas in my welder otherwise, it would look a lot better.

You also noticed i had the LS header side by side. Those two headers together give me another inspiration....??? TT???

That bottom bend under the alternator looks just a little too tight.

Is this because there is no more room or just the way it is turning out?

No... i ran out of 90 degrees... i only got like 60 degrees.. did the cut and bend it. I should use 90, but this is just for fun.