Tragedy..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8TOY

Hey all,

My sc400 was completely written off saturday night, lent it to a mate when i was pissed as at a 21st and he managed to go up a curb off a 2 metre drop into a driveway and then clipped a wood post tore off the rear right guard then slammed a tree down the side of a house.

It was carnage!!

i will have photos posted soon, considering the crash she held up well but the chassis is warped and twisted so write off!.

V8toy

Hey all,

My sc400 was completely written off saturday night, lent it to a mate when i was pissed as at a 21st and he managed to go up a curb off a 2 metre drop into a driveway and then clipped a wood post tore off the rear right guard then slammed a tree down the side of a house.

It was carnage!!

i will have photos posted soon, considering the crash she held up well but the chassis is warped and twisted so write off!.

V8toy

Attachments

• DSCN0901.JPG
    DSCN0901.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0899.JPG
    DSCN0899.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 6
Some mate. I hope that there was at least one lesson learned there.
At least nobody was hurt .... Yet.

Some mate. I hope that there was at least one lesson learned there.
At least nobody was hurt .... Yet.

The Engine and tranny and just about everything else mechanical on the car works ok so it is not a total write off....Peice out all the good parts of the car and make some money or find another SC that is toast and peice one good one together between the two cars...Got any wrecking yards near you with other trashed SC's...

Just throwing ideas out there for you....

The Engine and tranny and just about everything else mechanical on the car works ok so it is not a total write off....Peice out all the good parts of the car and make some money or find another SC that is toast and peice one good one together between the two cars...Got any wrecking yards near you with other trashed SC's...

Just throwing ideas out there for you....

I know where an sc300 is right now. it is damaged in the front right fender, though. Pretty low milage w/only 121000 miles. A mechanic owned it.

I know where an sc300 is right now. it is damaged in the front right fender, though. Pretty low milage w/only 121000 miles. A mechanic owned it.

Yea i have insurance but only for me or imediate family, so my mate wasnt covered by it.
He has a large debt to me, cost 2800 to crane the car out.
Motor still sweet,tranny and most parts, radiator got shat on hard.
amazingly headlights,indicators all not smashed.